• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new new Shoddy team

PhoenixFlare

Yay fire! Pulls out matches.
Years
  • The lack of Rapid Spinner was getting annoying so I changed everything.

Salamence @ Life orb
    252atk/ 160spd/ 96hp
    Adamant
    -Dragon Dance
    -Fire Fang
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon Claw

No Specsmence I'm tired of him. Brick Break for the Blissey thinking I'm CSed and Crunch for Noir and Cressy. Flamethrower for Skarmory.

Swampert @ Leftovers
    240hp/ 212def/ 56spatk
    Relaxed
    -Hydro Pump
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Beam
    -Stealth Rock

SR support and a beast with Agility passes from Zapdos.

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
    240hp/ 172spdef/ 96spatk
    Calm
    -Surf
    -Sludge Bomb
    -Rapid Spin
    -Knock Off

Spinner and Crippler. =P

*LEAD*
    Zapdos @ Leftovers
    252hp/ 100def/ 100spatk/ 56spd
    Modest
    -Agility
    -Baton Pass
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power Grass

Agility passer. Not sure if I should lead with this or Mence though help.

Metagross @ Life orb
    252hp/ 236atk/ 20def
    Adamant
    -Explosion
    -Meteor Mash
    -Thunderpunch
    -Earthquake

Main recipient of Agilipass. Leaning toward Ice punch more.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    252hp/ 252spdef/ 6def
    Careful
    -Wish
    -Mean Look
    -Baton Pass
    -Toxic

Wish passer.

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • if salamence is meant to counter those who usually counter it, then pls give it less speed and more power. it's not gonna hit hard enough =/

umbreon does nothing for your team. i love it and all, but it's just there. its weakness are covered quite well, but that's besides the fact that all it does is tries to stall when the rest of your team is trying to take/deliver hits swiftly, but safely. i'd consider going for a curse pass set and ridding metagross of its choice band so it can receive both the speed and atk/def boosts.

PhoenixFlare

Years
  • if salamence is meant to counter those who usually counter it, then pls give it less speed and more power. it's not gonna hit hard enough =/

umbreon does nothing for your team. i love it and all, but it's just there. its weakness are covered quite well, but that's besides the fact that all it does is tries to stall when the rest of your team is trying to take/deliver hits swiftly, but safely. i'd consider going for a curse pass set and ridding metagross of its choice band so it can receive both the speed and atk/def boosts.

Ok so Muscle band or Leftovers on Metagross?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • That salamence isn't countering any Cressi. Hi ice beam :/ Dusknoir occasionally run ice punch as well.

Mixmence is pretty overrated really. I'd just run DD, specs, or CB and be done with it.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I don't see the point of agilipassing Zapdos when there's nothing good to pass it to. Maybe throw a life orb on Metagross or something...or just run metal sound or w/e

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Bullet punch has no use on gross if you're just gonna agilipass unless you want to revenge kill something :/

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Yeah, if you give it all that speed...Meteor Mash would be a lot more useful. Also, use EQ in the 4th slot...unless you have some super fear of dragons.

Also, who exactly is supposed to receive curse? Metagross works, but, erm, aren't you speed passing to it? X_x

That DDmence is bad. Go go go earthquake! What are crunch and brick break doing there? O_O Fire Fang works in the last slot, as a faster garchomp. Fire Blast/Flamethrower works too, just be sure Bronzong is bron-gone...

PhoenixFlare

Years

Yeah, if you give it all that speed...Meteor Mash would be a lot more useful. Also, use EQ in the 4th slot...unless you have some super fear of dragons.

Also, who exactly is supposed to receive curse? Metagross works, but, erm, aren't you speed passing to it? X_x

That DDmence is bad. Go go go earthquake! What are crunch and brick break doing there? O_O Fire Fang works in the last slot, as a faster garchomp. Fire Blast/Flamethrower works too, just be sure Bronzong is bron-gone...

Ok changed them is it good now?
    Oh and the bold is why Curse was on Umbreon.

flamehaze94

Jeste!
    Years
  • The lack of Rapid Spinner was getting annoying so I changed everything.

Salamence @ Life orb
    252atk/ 160spd/ 96hp
    Adamant
    -Dragon Dance
    -Fire Fang
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon Claw

nonononononononono no no NO
    Fire Blast>Fire Fang, always

Swampert @ Leftovers
    240hp/ 212def/ 56spatk
    Relaxed
    -Hydro Pump
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Beam
    -Stealth Rock

kk

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
    240hp/ 172spdef/ 96spatk
    Calm
    -Surf
    -Sludge Bomb
    -Rapid Spin
    -Knock Off

move those SpAtk EVs to Def
    Knock Off+Rapid Spin is illegal :/
    Fit in Toxic Spikes in there, preferably over Knock Off

*LEAD*
    Zapdos @ Leftovers
    252hp/ 100def/ 100spatk/ 56spd
    Modest
    -Agility
    -Baton Pass
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power Grass

What....is...with..the EVs?
    Roost>HP [Grass] btw

Metagross @ Life orb
    252hp/ 236atk/ 20def
    Adamant
    -Explosion
    -Meteor Mash
    -Thunderpunch
    -Earthquake

EV it like an Agiligross so it can put those speed pumps to good use.
    Ice Punch>Explosion so you don't get walled hard by Gliscor

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    252hp/ 252spdef/ 6def
    Careful
    -Wish
    -Mean Look
    -Baton Pass
    -Toxic

I personally like Taunt>Toxic with running enough speed to outspeed Skarmory, but meh.

This team doesn't like status, I can tell you that much.

Back