• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new Pokémon Game

Years
    This is my Pokémon game:

Pokémon: A Mapping Adventure

MAKER: RPG Maker XP

In this game, you will learn the basics of making maps for your Pokémon fangames. Every once in a while, you will need to answer questions to move on to the next part. Otherwise, you need to study more!

Storyline: You are a game maker. You are questing to make a Pokémon fangame, but your mapping is deplorable. You seek help.

Basically, a game made for aweful mappers. This is not for entertainment. This is to teach people how to map and not be bored reading a tutorial.

Features: Little people to whom you must answer questions. Well, none really.

Screens:
    My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

Credit List:
    Blizzy (Starter Kit)
    mattgcn (Music)
    Fangking (Tilesets)
    Bruno (Custom Tiles)

Also, no one has permission to use my custom tiles! You do, even with credit given, will be severely punished. Both my little brother (Bruno) and I have agreed not to let anyone use them. (Except for us)

Last edited:

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    You like BoBoBo as well?! Man, that show's really funny. XD

Anyway, I like the screenshots. Neat.

Years
    Sorry, but no demo. I am really sorry. Reinstalling Windows took a lot longer than expected (3 hours on my new HDD) The demo is postpones 'till tomorrow. I am uber-sorry.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    wow, this is cool!! ... this is a really original idea, congraulations!! ;)

boo hoo, I want to make a game, but I'm a total zero and I've never used any program XD yeah, I'm weird XD

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    this may seem weird, but you should include the dynamic houses script. then you can show people how to map the insides.

Years
    I just realized something: I don't have any interior tilesets! If someone could post a complete one, the demo could be done today.

exteradude

Check the resource thread, in the game dev games showcase sec.

Years
    I already checked. Nothing there but broken links, at least for what I was searching for. I was going to release a demo today with all the sprites being outside, but my copy of RMXP crapped out on me and now I have to re-download it on a 28.8Kb/s connection. I am srry to say this again, but the demo will not be released today. I will just post it, instead of giving false hope by saying I will release it tomorrow. I probably will though. Don't be surprised if I don't.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2007
    Yay its out! Im going to check it out now. Thanks Don Patch

EDIT: the file said it was corrupt or something

Back