• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new site: Dragon's Feather

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    Welcome to my Website's Thread​

www.freewebs.com/dragonsfeather

This is my first offical website (the other two sucked BIG time) and I will try my best to make it awesome. Please visit and tell me anything that needs impoving. Also, be sure to check the contest page, too.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I don't understand how you can improve it when you're on FreeWebs since they limit heaps of things and you're using Site Builder. The concept is interesting though; a website on dragons.

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    Thanks guys and I have been improving the site, there's a few more pages now. I also need page ideas and so on.

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • well I'm 13 and I started making sites when I was 9 so does it really matter what age you are? no itr doesnt.

Anyway nice site i see you added more stuff since I posted!

Amazonite

God's Loyal Servant
    Years
  • If I could suggest you try the HTML Section. It allows you to make lovelier sites like my old one. But this being a small mini site, your quite good where you are.

Back