• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My New Stuff

Years
    Well, I am back to card faking! Well, I am making my own blanks that is. These are for general purpose. I personally will be using them for my TCG Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest!

Here is the first blank.
    My New Stuff

I know it is rather large. Please don't comment on that.

Years
    I am going to post new ones. There is way too much space above where the pic is supposed to go.

Oh, and Pokémaniac, this is not for just Pokémon. These are whats called "general purpose," meaning they can be used for anything.

Sorry if I sound harsh. I am mad right now.

Years
    Here are the newer mew blanks. I know they are short and fat, so please do not comment. If you do use any of these (which I doubt anyone will) please give me credit. This post will be edited as I make more blanks.

Black
    My New Stuff

Blue
    My New Stuff

Brown
    My New Stuff

Gray
    My New Stuff

Years
    These are my own custom card blanks. I will be using them for my TCG: Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest! But anyone can use them if they want. (Which I doubt they will. ;))

Years
    I used to fake Pokémon cards, but then I lost PhotoShop. (Ask around about some of my cards) Well, I have PhotoShop again so I am going to create cardgames instead of faking ones. Here are some more blanks. (I only have three more to do)
    My New Stuff
    My New Stuff
    My New Stuff
    I got rid of the card I made after noticing a lot of errors.

Last edited:

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Nice card you got there, but the fonts don't fit the card. I suggest you change the font because it is somewhat 'pixelated' if you know what I mean. 7/10

Also, put your name or username just for the credit on the blank. Thieves might consider that they made it.

Back