• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My new team :) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Ok so ive decided on my new team

Scizor
    Electabuzz
    Typhlosion
    Tangrowth
    Gengar
    Octillery

Is that a good team?

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • Depends on Moves if they have 2 what abilitys?

IV's And EV's.

But as a whole looks pretty solid

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    I havent even got them yet :P
    But im going to get them when I start again :) I have no idea what IV'S AND EV'S are I just cath' em and train 'em

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    that is a good team you have all the right types. you just have to give them the right moves. like octillery would need an ice move. stuff like that

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    A good team isn't about what Pokemon you choose. It's how you use them and what moves you teach them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    actually it does matter. certin pokemon only learn certin moves. you need to have the right combination of moves to get threw the game. just like you need one or two pokemon to be you HM holder and only a couple learn most of the HMs except the water and flying

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Since this team is for the in-game story, then the basic rule of thumb applies. Any Pokémon will work perfectly fine as long as you train it strong enough and teach it moves to give your team coverage against the different types you'll confront while playing through. Other than that, your team looks pretty sturdy and you'll probably do really well.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back