• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my new trade thread, with shinies/EV traineds/flawless/dream world, etc.

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Is there some sort of rep system here, so we can rep for rep for a positive trade?

Last edited:

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hi, good luck on your new trade shop!

I'm deeply interested in these 3 Events:

Toys R Us Axew UT
Toys R Us Pansage UT
Toys R Us Pidove UT

One question, do you still have them in the egg form? It's okay if you don't.

CMT, it's in my siggy

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
No they aren't still in the eggs. Otherwise I wouldn't know what they are to trade them away!

I am interested in your shiny stunfisk and shiny gamestop entei. Do you have any other shiny pokemon that aren't on the thread that you are willing to trade? Or do you have any EVed up pokemon to trade away?

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
No they aren't still in the eggs. Otherwise I wouldn't know what they are to trade them away!

I am interested in your shiny stunfisk and shiny gamestop entei. Do you have any other shiny pokemon that aren't on the thread that you are willing to trade? Or do you have any EVed up pokemon to trade away?

I was confused for a second there... you were only looking at my partner's pokemon... Mine's on the second post of the thread.

I'm sure I can still get you the Stunfisk if you don't find anything of interest in my section.

Also, I have all GameStp Dogs as well

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
alright, I dunno how long I'd be on, and I don't know how the PM system works here, so just post here when you can trade. I know I'm leaving for a few hours later.

Okay, I'm home, and I'll be able to trade within the next 3 hours or so. If not today, we can trade tomorrow instead. Let me know when you can.

Last edited:
Back