• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new trading thread by *°Shiny_mew*°

Years
    yeah he has but its hacked, it hasn't the classic ribbon ^^''

Exploud Lv100 Mild
    PCNYa

Is this UT? (Some PCNY were distributed at level 100)

So you havent a zangoose without pokerus, right?

Last edited:
    Years
    ok, I have to go now, can you trade tomorrow? Listen, who did you trade you the zangoose? Maybe he still have a one without pokerus^^

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Please remove the E4 Glitch Darkrai, Shiny SPACE C Deoxys, Shiny MYSTRY Mew and Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi from your offers. E4 Glitch Darkrai are not allowed to be traded here, there was never a Shiny SPACE C Deoxys, and the other two, while there are confirmed legit ones, the majority are hacked, and this are not allowed to be traded here.

Years
    E4 Glitch Darkrai
    I haven't this O.O

Anyway, there were Shiny SPACE C Deoxys, Shiny MYSTRY Mew and Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi, the first mew to be distribuited was shiny, and the ones given to the employees and employees's friend were shinies. shiny SPACE C Deoxys can be only modest or hardy and mine is hardy. I remove them, but they're legit.

@Pokemon Gamer: I always keep my promises ^_* bye!

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
    i have quite a bit of what you are looking for so if you want to trade look at my thread in the sig
    then send me a pm hopefully we can work something out!!

Back