• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My NEW Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    If you're still trading Darkrai, can I get one for a Porygon holding Up-grade then a female combee (I know you have one but like you said, it's rare) holding the Dubious disk? I'm sorry but I don't really have any other rare Pokmeon to trade except:

Female Carnivine, Male Cranidos, Jap Palkia, Untouched Cresselia

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    If you're still trading Darkrai, can I get one for a Porygon holding Up-grade then a female combee (I know you have one but like you said, it's rare) holding the Dubious disk? I'm sorry but I don't really have any other rare Pokmeon to trade except:

Female Carnivine, Male Cranidos, Jap Palkia, Untouched Cresselia

Female Combee might be rare but it's still breedable to get. The only one you listed I would be interested in would be Cresselia,...but I am also aware of how easily I could get one from the GTS...add to that the fact that my DS Lite has chosen now to start messing with me...sorry, better luck next time.

...is what I'd normally say. However, you actually didn't make any real grammatical mistakes in your post (seemingly a rarity in the trading area), so...just for the female Combee holding Dubious Disc. You have a deal.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Wow, thanks a lot Ichaste Pekoni! I'll get on Wi-fi right now!

Name: Glajumy
    FC: 4682 4927 3312

Boostman

Hey for darkrai or arceus i'll trade you a lvl. 67 Mew holding a masterball, but if you have anything else you might want for your party or items let me know!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    what do you want for arceus, deoxys and darkrai?

Something REALLY good, now that the two days are up.

Jirachi3 said:
    Well f***......my ISP desides to screw with me right when u mention that event. Im so gonna sue them now! >=D

(ignoring the second word...)

That has nothing to do with me...which makes it spam. Which makes it against the rules.

Boostman said:
    Hey for darkrai or arceus i'll trade you a lvl. 67 Mew holding a masterball, but if you have anything else you might want for your party or items let me know!

If it's legit, then okay. If not, then no way.

...And my "party"...?

Last edited:

jiraiya

ichaste you still got that darkrai and arceus of yours? im willing to give anything i have...palkia lvl 54 dialga 58, shiny uxie lvl50, giratina, mesprit and azelf
    i can give a masterball got with them as well.. and some evolution stones u wanted
    edit: and btw everything here is Legit

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Haunter Master: Be more specific, please?

Lord Kokkei: ...Nature of the Mewtwo please?

jiraiya: ......A shiny Uxie, huh...? Okay, I'll give you a Darkrai for it. PM me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    I want deoxys too umm. All those move trade evolvultion pokemon,(all legit), lv 100 rayquaza, starters,and others.

Charizard_Master56

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2008
    I'll trade for these if...
    Koffing w/ pain split and will-o-wisp if Sassy
    Krabby if Adamant
    Cyndaquil if Modest/Adamant
    Eevee w/ wishif Bold
    Horsea if Modest
    Larvitar if Adamant
    Zubat w/brave bird if Jolly
    Chansey if Calm
    Treecko w/leech seed if Timid
    Anorith if Adamant
    Beldum if Adamant
    Bagon if Modest
    Zangoose if Adamant
    Roselia w/sleep powder if Modest
    Sneasel w/ ice punch if Jolly
    Riolu if Modest
    Rhyhorn if Adamant
    Electabuzz w/ice punch and cross chop if Lonely

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Razorblade: None of those are needed anymore (Rayquaza & starters were never needed).

Kokkei: ...No, those natures don't fit my needs.

Charizard_Master56: ......I'm not even going to respond to the ones that require attacks, but I can get you the nature-specific ones. Your offer?

*NEEDS UPDATED*

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    looking for a purple kecleon if anyone has it i will give any pokemon thank and it can be shiny or what ever thank you =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back