• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My not very important Apology Thread

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
  • As many may know, I've not been here much in the last few months.

I would like to sincerely apologise to any people that were once in the club I made, and in any clubs I was with at the time of my inactivity. My inactivity was not access related nor was it of any other reason that is acceptable.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @_@ I'm going to take this as an "I'm back" post and toss it in NU/W.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    & I'm going to take this an an "I'm back" post and say.. welcome back to PC. xD

I also moved this to the LoA thread, but it's been more than 30 days, so you're safe.

Have fuuun around here, since you're back. ^^

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Welcome back to the Pokecommunity forums Crimson arcanine. Be sure to stay active to a greater extent this time. ;D

See you around the forums~

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Hello Crimson Arcanine, welcome back to Pokecommunity! I hope you read the rules again if you don't remember any of them. Have fun here, again.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Well, I cannot promise anything about activity, I might be back but I've been having problems with the computer at the moment, which is heavily restricting online non-gaming activity. (Firefox has been crappy lately and Opera is slow)

As for the club in question It was a Fire type Club. "Enter The Flame" I believe it was...I went inactive about 1-2 weeks after I created it.

Thanks for the welcome backs :)

Back