• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My only crime is love.

Sirfetch’d

have any of you guys ever broken the law? If so, let's hear some stories about it! The Treehouse sheriff won't arrest you, I promise!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've pirated countless movies and used so much art for avatars without asking for permission and had alcohol when underaged and also parked for too long in a parking lot, and also... No that's probably it. Huge gangster, me!

Sirfetch’d

I've pirated countless movies and used so much art for avatars without asking for permission and had alcohol when underaged and also parked for too long in a parking lot, and also... No that's probably it. Huge gangster, me!

Gangster Rika wants to battle! Gangster Rika sent out Sneasel!

I've pirated too many movies/games 8( I always feel bad when I do it too but yet that doesn't stop me :x

Years
    I have, but I'm not comfortable saying what. Let's just say it involved Arson and Break and Entry and I was 12.

Years
    I did some things I can't talk about (not because it's illegal, but because it's embarrassing), but I guess everyone did something else besides pirating games.
    Also I'm going to the cinema to watch Deadpool without my parents tomorrow, that's so illegal.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yes I did and one of them involved blood. The end.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    My only love is crime

I've driven during a lapse in my auto insurance before...countless times, actually. Well ok maybe not countless, but more times than I'm proud of. It wasn't even an emergency or anything, I think most of those times I just really wanted some takeout.

Years
    I've drunk alcohol underage, pirated songs and smoked weed ( weirdly enough I've never enjoyed it)
    But nothing real bad illegal, I really don't have the balls for that (or interest tbh)

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    Underage drinking is the only one. However according to Ohio law I haven't really broken the law because I have always been given the alcohol in a private setting by my parents. Other than that I used copyrighted imagery for avatars and signatures and whatnot however that might fall under fair use in the US so idk.

Other than that I'm clean as a whistle.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Just the usual underage drinking, and that only like five or six times. I'm a decent kid.

Oh yeah and I joined PC at age 11. What a rebel.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    No underage drinking here, the legal drinking age was still 16 when I first tried alcohol haha :D

Aside from the pirating that 90% of people have done at least once, I did shoplift a small share of chocolates and cookies from a supermarket near the school while still in highschool. And that's about it.

Back