• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Original Hack

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    My idea for a hack is called Pokemon Inferno because it is a Fire Red Hack and my creative juices weren't flowing at 2:00 a.m. when the idea first came to me. I am currently working on this, and here is a brief run through of the game.

Main Character: The main character in this game is (like always) you. You begin life in Baltimore (named after my home town) and get stopped by Professor Willow (because it's a tree) as you are about to leave. Your character is a strong willed individual who is determined to achieve his dream of Pokemon master, being second to nobody, not even his older brother Ash Ketchum (who gets mentioned by random people in various towns).

Professor Willow: Professor Willow is a former Pokemon Master and runs his own top- notch lab in Baltimore. Prof. Willow has 6 Pokemon (three for you to choose from and three for your rival to choose from). You may only choose from the Kanto Starters while your rival is allowed to choose from Johto starters. Professor Willow is a former aide of Professor Oak, and is held in high regard by everybody, even evil characters.

Rival: Your rival is a very intellectual individual who has a different view on what Pokemon should be used for. Your rival speaks in a manner very similar to Lex Luthor from Smallville [because he is cool to me :)] and a member of Team Rocket. He believes that Pokemon are nothing more than his tools, and if they can't assist in him achieving his goal of world domination then they are useless.

So far, that is all that I have completed. Feel free to offer your opinions and anything you think would be better. I would also like help with the project, so private message me or e-mail me at [email protected] to let me know if you would be interested in assisting me.

PlasticPokeball

Another Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    Well, not to sound offensive, but is that title sarcastic?

Basically, from what the description says about the game, this is the Fire Red game, without any changes. The only things you changed were the names of people and included more starters.

Are you planning to add more features of your own as you go along? A game cannot be built solely by the suggestions of others, you should have some initial original ideas of your own to start off with, to attract more people to your hack.

Again, I don't want to sound mean. And if I were you, I would changes the towns at least because that isn't too difficult to do.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Looks like this can be achived by only text editing
    You should tell us more changes about the game

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    My appoligies for not including enough information. I plan on changing the entire map, a few Pokemon sprites, create a few of my own Pokemon and I need to create a main story, though I think I have a fairly good one in mind. Like I said I need help, any and all help is welcomed, mappers, scripterd, and especially someone to deal with hexing.

Back