• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My parents are pokemon!?

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
Years
  • Not sure if it goes here, but let's see...

Anyways, have you ever thought of your parents as pokemon?

I've always thought that my dad was a relative to Snorlax XD Whenever he gets home, he cooks dinner, eats it, then watches TV and goes to sleep. Kind of like Snorlax, right? Also, I noticed that his stomach is oddly round...

I don't know what my mom would be, but I'll find out later =P

New Info!
    I've noticed that on some days he just can't stop eating...

Last edited:

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • No, can't say that I have. I don't have the imagination like I used to when I was 15 haha. But the Snorlax theory for your dad is funny

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • i like the snorlax theory too! i guess my dad is like a primeape.... he won't stop being angry at me.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Sometimes he reminds me of a primape.... but what pokemon is obsessed with chores? Seriously, at least 8/10 times he talks to me it seems to be about my chores.

My mum... I'm not sure. it depends...

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Dittos. Yep.. You've guessed it! They're bipolar!

just kidding:D

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I think Skuntank would be fairly fitting. :@

Rocket Executive Josh

Rocket Executive
    Years
  • My mum is a Nidoqueen, and my dad a Nidoking, my older brother is a Nidorino, and I am a Nidoran ♂. But when I'm 13 in May I'll be a Nidorino! My cat is a Meowth.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • My mom is Snorlax at home ...
    Makes some ready-made food, goes to bed, eats it, then falls asleep with the TV on and then we wonder why do we pay so much ... xO .
    My dad would be ... ... an Alakazam . Always thinks before he acts !
    !!! - Forgot to mention : While working, my mom is really serious and straight, so like a ... ... .......
    I'll think on it ... I can't really think now .. >_<

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • My mum reminds me of Jinx if you come to think of it, she's kind, nurturing, pretty. And my dad, Nindoking... okay, I don't know what I'm talking about xD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    My mother is like Exploud because she's such a loud mouth. Surprised she hasn't broken windows with the volume of her voice.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    My dad is a Diglett, 'cause he barely leaves his room downstairs.

My mom is probably an Abra, because she sleeps so much. D:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • My mom is a Primape, she has a very high temper. My dad is a Proygon. Smart and his favorite colors are pink and blue lol.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • My dad's like a Primeape cause he gets angry and beats me
    xD Jk
    Nah, Probs I'd say my Dad is like Machoke cause he's really muscular.

Ayselipera

I'd say my dad is a Hariyama. Looks chubby, but is actually really strong. My mom on the other hand would be a Dodrio because she never stops talking. All I can think of is all three heads gabbing away.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • I'd say my mum's an Azumarill, she's pretty down to earth and is ALWAYS right (no, seriously, it's annoying...) and I've kind of always imagined an Azu like that.
    My dad's a Geodude :D Just because

Years
  • Is this based on the Pokeparents meme?
    If yes, I'd say...

My dad probably is Venudad, but my mom is harder to categorize, since there is no permanently angry mom in Pokeparents :D (there might be one, but I have no idea who it might be...)... The next best fitting thing would probably be Meganiumom.

Back