• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My party it needs help.I think.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I spent a long time on this but I think its not good enough . You have permission to be as mean as possible. Also my friend tells me that I just stole move sets from websites please do not say that: for I did not.

Armaldo
    atk 235 def 200 speed 60
    Battle armor
    Brave
    white herb
    Steath rock
    acientpower
    crush claw
    X-Scissor
    my lead its there to get stealth rock out then just a OK lucky with ancientpower helps too

Ludicolo (The mexican himself)
    spec atk 255 speed 200 def 40
    Rain dish
    Quiet
    Miracle seed
    energy ball
    Rain dance
    Leech seed
    Dive
    My favorite wall Rain dance ,leech seed, and then spam dive. energy ball when dive just wont work for any reason

Scizor
    atk 200 sp def 255
    swarm
    adment
    metal coat
    swords dance
    X-scissor
    iron head
    bullet punch
    Is a great physical sweeper with a few sword dances

Thyflosion
    atk 195
    Blaze
    quiet
    flame plate
    flamethrower
    eruption
    rollout
    lava plume
    another physical sweeper

Gengar
    sp atk 245 sp def 200 speed 50
    levitate
    modest
    focus sash
    shadow punch
    focus blast
    shadow ball
    explosion
    Explosion if there is no hazard other wise shadow punch because of the never miss bonus, ball is self explanatory and focus blast just in case.

Alakazam
    sp atk 250 sp defense 250 speed 10
    Inner focus
    modest
    choice scarf
    trick
    psychic
    focus blast
    future sight
    the trick trick is fun other wise just a special sweeper

Once again be as harsh as necessary. no Ivs, although I did get pokerus. I really dont know how to explan their uses, I just know that they work.XD

Last edited:

Tyrant626

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    We need a little more information so that we can understand what you want to accomplish. Here's an example of how to assemble your RMT...

Hi, bla bla bla, this is my Uber/OU/UU/NU team and whatever.
    Bla Bla Bla...

Pokemon ________@ item________

Ability:________

E.V's:__________________

Nature:___________

~attack
    ~attack
    ~attack
    ~attack

in depth explanation about said pokemon. If you still need help, here's an example RMT.https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5983308

scizor007

Vengeance
    Years
    Uh, I know I get a bit offensive while making Ratings, but seriously, ur team needs A LOT OF REBUILDING.

1.Armaldo is a good sweeper & NOT a good lead.It's too slow.Get a better SR-er(gliscor,metagross,forretress,etc).
    Besides, why the HELL do u hav White herb on it??

2.Miracle seeds &metal coats SUCK.Use damp rock on ludicolo&Surf instead of dive.Ice beam>leech seed, as it takes care of dragons,&flyers.

3.Scizor's moveset is good,but evs are WRONG.It can never withstand a decent fire att.invest them in att&sp

4.Use hidden power(rock)>rollout on Typhl.U won't get so many turns.

5.NEVER,NEVER use focus sash on any pkmn other than ur lead.give gengar
    a life orb or sumthin like that.Also,Psychic>shadow punch ,as shadow ball is enough.

6.Alakazam's pretty good, but the last 2 r OHKO-ed by CRUNCH.Replace one of them.Umbreon serves as a pretty good wall+annoyer.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    If you want an Armaldo lead, get Rapid Spin on it. Yes, it can learn Rapid Spin. It works as a pretty good gimmick lead in OU. You set up Rocks as they do (or they Taunt you). Then you Rapid Spin and destroy their rocks as you break their sash. Its Special Attack is horrible, so get rid of Ancientpower for Spin.

Years
    You should use Pkmns that complete each other. Alakazam and Gengar share the same weakness and are both frail Pkmns: you should get rid of one of them.

For your Leading Pkmn, pick either a fast (Aerodactyl) or a sturdy (Swampert, Metagross, Forretress) Pkmn that can set up either Stealth Rock or Spikes (and maybe Toxic Spikes)

Ludicolo would be better if it was holding a Damp Rock: Use Rain Dance then Surf, Ice Beam and Grass Knot/Giga Drain. However, it's not really a good Pkmn.

Replace Gengar's Shadow Punch and Explosion by Thunderbolt and Ice Beam for type coverage. That should help you sweep about everything.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Eliminate the White Herb and replace it with a life orb or something.

i is nube

Nube
    Years
    if you want a good stealth rock lead use Ayrodactyl, he's much faster than Armaldo and almost sure to be able to set up stealth rock

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    When you said you needed help you wern't joking :/
    1st. Scizor does not need BP and IH get rid of IH
    2nd. Miracle Seed, Metal Coat's Ect Suck so do the plates! Get rid
    3rd. If your going to run a Choice Alakazam Get rid of Trick and Future Sight Alakazam is a Special Sweeper, Replace with Energy Ball + Recover
    4th. You said Typhlotion was a Physical Sweeper ? All it's Moves but Rollout are Special and Rollout Sucks anyway...
    5th - Shadow punch and Explosion + Sludge Bomb/Psychic/Thunderbolt
    6th. White herb + Ancient Power GONE! , Leftover's and Something Like Stone edge or E-Quake
    7th. Nothing to do with the team but Grammar check Mine is not the best but you spelt adamant Adment :/
    8th When you said Other's have said that you've stole Moveset's
    1) That's what their there for.
    2) No one professional would make those Movesets and Set up's

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    When you said you needed help you wern't joking :/
    1st. Scizor does not need BP and IH get rid of IH
    2nd. Miracle Seed, Metal Coat's Ect Suck so do the plates! Get rid
    3rd. If your going to run a Choice Alakazam Get rid of Trick and Future Sight Alakazam is a Special Sweeper, Replace with Energy Ball + Recover
    4th. You said Typhlotion was a Physical Sweeper ? All it's Moves but Rollout are Special and Rollout Sucks anyway...
    5th - Shadow punch and Explosion + Sludge Bomb/Psychic/Thunderbolt
    6th. White herb + Ancient Power GONE! , Leftover's and Something Like Stone edge or E-Quake
    7th. Nothing to do with the team but Grammar check Mine is not the best but you spelt adamant Adment :/
    8th When you said Other's have said that you've stole Moveset's
    1) That's what their there for.
    2) No one professional would make those Movesets and Set up's
    I lol'd Recover on a Choice. Trick's good, keep it there.

Back