• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My Pikachu won't evolve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    And no, this is not Yellow. I'm playing Pokemon Emerald, but my Pikachu (which I traded from my Ruby game) just wouldn't evolve. It has levelled up many times now while holding a thunder stone. I even tried feeding it a rare candy (while it was holding a thunder stone), doesn't work.

Has anyone faced this problem before? Or is it just that Pikachu won't evolve in Emerald?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    Oh, d'oh! I see now. Thanks!

Sorry for the noob question, the last time I played pokemon was in the GSC days, so I'm not up to speed with all the new changes...

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years

Sorry for the noob question, the last time I played pokemon was in the GSC days, so I'm not up to speed with all the new changes...

its not a new change. You never holded a stone. In Pokemon Green,Red,Blue And Yellow you used the stones.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    i use everstones i put them on pokemon like a female dragonair because dragonair looks more like a female pokemon and drogonite looks like more meale than female. p.s. yes i do have i female dragonair and a male dragonite on diamond and pearl i forgot how i got a dratini

nguyende

Student
    Years

its not a new change. You never holded a stone. In Pokemon Green,Red,Blue And Yellow you used the stones.

Pkmn_knight is correct... This isn't a change, it's the way it's always been. :\

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    wow talk about a really bad awkward moment. ya really nooby question. It's always been that you have to use the stones. the only stone you have them hold is the everstone,and that's if you don't want them to evolve.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Dexstar, that comment was completely uncalled for, do not make a post like that again. :|

Anyway, since the question was answered, and we do not need more comments like Dexstar's. This thread is now locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back