• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My pokémon trading hole!

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    kyogr and shymin are not shymin has been has had a lil work on it and kyoger has had alot of work done kyoger also has a nick name of haru i can gie you other things if you wish

Shaymin must definitely be UT because i already have a trained one, kyogre i would accept if not for the nickname, i hate pokés with nicknames.
    What else do you have to replace those two?

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    NO YOU CAN NOT!!!!!!

Just kidding lol, of course you can, can only trade in 3 hours though.
    See you later.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    are you interested in tru dragonite, 10th lugia (ut) and 10th ho-oh very slightly touched a few exp

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    I'm not tradin anymore!
    All i wanted was to complete the pokedex and i don't want to collect pokés so when i pass the game and start "catching them all" i will be back, but don't know if i will use this thread anymore.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    hi i need bulbasaur, squirtle, chikorita. i can offer fossils if you need 'em or do you have anything else that you need?

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    im interested in ur Metagross

i have a evd shiny gallade

pm me if u wanna trade

Back