• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Drawings & Crossbreedings

Which crossbreed starter would you choose?

• Total voters

Suzume

Fire Fist
Years
  • Uh-oh, it seem that my old thread died. First I was going to ignore the rules and update it anyway, since I was late only by half a day, but then I saw this as an excuse to make a shorter title for the thread and even add a poll! So, I promise to keep updating this one and I hope you'll enjoy my art!

New:

In each section, the art goes old ---> new (except for starters)

Basic Pokemon Fanart:

With colored pencils:
    Spoiler:

With Copics:
    Spoiler:

I had the idea of crossbreeding when I thought how cool it would be if you could create new kinds of pokemon through breeding. After that I thought that if there was a game like that, the starters would probably be crossbreedings of the old starters. You could choose from grass, fire and water and after that the two pokemon from that group you would like to breed. (for example, if you chose fire you could choose between Charmander x Cyndaquil, Cyndaquil x Torchic and Torchic x Charmander) I didn't count the 4th gen starters since that would mean making 9x3 more pokemon species.

Crossbreedings:

Basic:
    Spoiler:

Starters:
    Spoiler:

Fakemon:
    I'm pretty terrible at fakemon, but I like to draw some pre-evolutions every once in a while. The names aren't final, and most of them aren't even made up by me.
    Spoiler:

Check also my deviantART for Pokemon art: https://tyltalis.deviantart.com and my other art: https://suzume90.deviantart.com Suggestions are always OK, but don't expect me to do them all since I'm really slow with these kind of things. :P

Last edited:

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • These are really cute!
    I really like your picture of Luvdisc x Corsola's next evolution! It looks like a Lapras but much much prettier!
    As for your fakemon, I think they look adorable, honestly! I love Misdream and it's piggy tails C:!

Keep it up!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I <3 Misdream she is soooo kawaii! (And I'm meant to be male XD)
    Anyway, I see no flaws, they all look great.
    The only thing I can suggest is the colours sometimes like Quilava (and I think most of the Cyndaquil evos) is more of a dark blue than black and Hoppip is more lighter (I think...)
    Anyway, they look excellent! =D

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • These are really cute!
    I really like your picture of Luvdisc x Corsola's next evolution! It looks like a Lapras but much much prettier!
    As for your fakemon, I think they look adorable, honestly! I love Misdream and it's piggy tails C:!
    Thank you. :3 It's true that it does look like Lapras, but hope the resemblance isn't too big. ^^ I'm also quite proud of Misdream, it came out to be really cute~
    I <3 Misdream she is soooo kawaii! (And I'm meant to be male XD)
    Anyway, I see no flaws, they all look great.
    The only thing I can suggest is the colours sometimes like Quilava (and I think most of the Cyndaquil evos) is more of a dark blue than black and Hoppip is more lighter (I think...)
    Anyway, they look excellent! =D
    Hehe, thanks. ^^ It could be that Quilava is more blue, I'll try to remember that in the future drawings. Hoppip is so red because I only had a sprite from Gold to look at when I drew it, and it has pretty bright colors. I still like Hoppip more as red like in the games rather than the anime pink. ;)

I figured that all the pictures in one post took quite a lot of space, so I wrapped each section in spoiler tags. Do you think it's better this way?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    i loved the picture of the syther, it really captures its personality :)

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I would go for totodile x mudkip, it's really awesome! I love all of your drawings it's pretty good!

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • Thats awesome!!! You draw really good!
    By the way: I would go for cyndaquil x torchic or mudkip x squirtle (they are my prefered starters), they are so cool, and cute, and cool, and...
    ...And al the other pictures are brilliant, too.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • Thanks to everyone for your comments, and those who voted in the poll. Keep those votes coming~ ^^

It seems that I completely forgot about my Miltank x Tauros pre-evolution when I did the first post. Here it is:

And also one new crossbreed:

I made the Vaporeon x Golduck for a contest in DA, where you had to breed an Eeveelution with another pokemon. I think it looks kinda cool.
    And the PsyEevee is surprisingly cute, considering that the other half of it is Psyduck. :P

I also have the final '2nd gen x 3rd gen' starters in my signature at the moment~

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • Beautiful! I love the golduck and vaporeon one. I also love how you did the evolutions of the crossbred pokemon, they look really realistic! I think you captured the personality of scyther, swellow and absol perfectly in those drawings, you also have a good sense of anatomy....er if that makes sense XD One more thing..... The shading is spot on as well! ^^

I look forward to seeing more!

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    All of them a good !
    your drawings are great.

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
    Years
  • My gosh. They're all beautiful!
    I love Charizard and Garchomp, it looks fierce.
    I even called my brother over to look at these, and while he isn't really nice alot, he couldn't help but express his opinion on the talent in these drawings. Well done. They're some of the best drawings I've ever saw.

Back