• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Drawings & Crossbreedings

Which crossbreed starter would you choose?

• Total voters

Tombi

*lurklurk*
Years
  • I love the Zigzagoon/Sentret, and the shiny Swellow. Your colouring skills are awesome, nice job. : D

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    what kind of coloring utensil do u use for these drawings? it looks way too good to be colored pencil xD

Gourmand

Former Whale Artist
    Years
  • Oh, man! Those are absolutely outstanding. The Blastoise/Swampert was one of my favorites, along with the all of the fire starters, and the Corsola/Luvdisc. I'd love to see something with a Porygon, if I may throw in my opinion. :D

Attilas

Anime-paradise.info Owner.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    I prefer the eevee of all.It's the cutest of all and Meowth is cute too.I can't resist to the cuteness of eeveee!!! POWA!

SpeedXaaa

Uses XD too much...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    I love the variety and quality of your art, especially the "crossbreeds"; they're like much more realistic-like versions of fusions (well, more reasonable as to if you were to ACTUALLY mix up two Pokemon, literally... I make no sense). Love the creativity. The pre-evos are also so adorable; could I suggest a Sableye pre-evo? Not a request, just a suggestion... that is, if it hasn't been done already. No pressure; in fact, I expect nothing out of this.

And finally! You're the only person I've seen online so far that has actually thought up the same concept as I did one time; a pre-evo for both Tauros and Miltank.... Why is it so hard for that concept to come to mind for some people? D8 I mean, you'd just think that the relations between Tauros and Miltank are that of a "pair," for they have their similarities. All I've seen is a Miltank pre-evo from most. >_>;

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • Hello, everyone! I'm really sorry I have practically abandoned this thread, but thanks for bumping this up every once in a while! I was happy to read the new replies, even though I didn't reply to them. ^^ I must apologize that I don't have anything new this time either. I have been making more sprites recently. As an apology, I'll try to reply to your messages as best as I can~ I didn't reply to most of the short messages, but thanks for those people as well! :3

Oh wow, I really love these! The idea is so awesome~
    For a starter, I would choose CyndaquilxTorchic, it's such a cute firery beast. ^w^, Can it shut its flames off like Cyndaquil can? o.o

I love your other drawings too! That Shiny swellow is deffinitely one of my favorites. I love the coloring and the position~ So Graceful.

I also really like the VaporeonxGolduck crossbreed. It's amazing~

The baby MiltankxTauros, should totally exist, imo. So, great creation!

ElectrikexShinx is purely cute. Really great work with that one~

And your new evolution of the CorsolaxLuvdisk is well done! And the Far-Kecleon <3

Oh, I just really like them all, and the colors are beautiful~ Great work! I want to see more~
    Thank you very much~ :3 Hmm, I haven't thought of that with Cyndaquil x Torchic... It'd look kind of bald without the flame, wouldn't it? xD So maybe it can't. I'm glad you like so many of them, and I'll try to keep doing these. I want to do more, too. ^^

do u draw them by hand or on a computer program(pretty dum question i know)
    By hand. I can't really draw on computer. :P Well, I could learn, but maybe I'll just stick to doing sprites with computer and drawings by hand.
    These are all awesomesauce.
    You have got to be the best artist, that draws by hand, that I've ever seen.
    I'd love to see a Cacnea drawn in your style, one of my favourite Pokemon and there doesn't seem to be much art of it. =\
    Whoa, thanks! :D Cacnea, eh? If I drew it, it would probably be James'. I've been thinking of making a picture of Team Rocket with all their pokemon. :3

Wow, these are gorgeous!!
    Like the ideas of crossbreeding. Your pre-evos fakemon are really good too.
    Keep up the goos work!!!
    Thanks! ^^ I like the idea of crossbreeding too, I never get tired of it~

These look excellent, great pencil work. If I may ask, what is you media?
    Thank you~ I draw on paper, by hand, ink the outlines and color them with colored pencils. I hope that answers your question. :D

I'm generally opposed to crossbreeds but your vaporeon/golduck and lucario/medicham are really well fused. Corsola/luvdisc's evolution is especially great as well. It reminds me a lot of lapras but with a little more spunk. xD

That aside, I adore your eevee and scyther and the colouring for all of them are done really well too. Some of them are a little inconsistent but it's probably just the grain of the pencils.
    Thank you for also giving a little crit. ;) I guess I should sharpen my pencils more, since they can cause some akward spots. The most annoying thing is if there's any tiny bits of trash under the paper, because it causes a small darker spot to the coloring, you know? :P

You're sketching is really good!

Those fakemons aren't bad at all, on the contrary, they're great! I really the like the pre-evolution of Zangoose.
    Thanks. :) I guess I just have pretty high standards for fakemon, so I don't like most of the other fakemon I try to create.

Wow gj, i love the:

Corsela x Luvdisc Evo
    Farfetched x Kecleon crossbread
    Charmander x gible Evo line
    All of ur water crossbreeds
    All of ur grass crossbreeds
    and all of ur fire crossbreeds, tough i wasnt too interested in the torchic-charmander line

and the fakemons are cool and cute xD they should really, really add those in. I wonder if nintendo will actually take them if they take a look at em ;p
    Heh, probably not. XD But if you would like to have the fakemon in a game, I guess Pokemon Hall of Fame version is going to have them at some point. ;D And thanks for liking those crossbreeds~

I love it your charmanderXcyndaquil is soo cute<3!
    good work on that! keep it up!
    Thanks! Ill do my best. ;)

absolutesly awesome. you are a great drawer =O
    Thank you. :) Thanks for voting for me in the Members of the Month thread, by the way~ (Yes, I stalk that thread occasionally xD)
    Ah! Your drawings are.....epic o.o

Seriously,how do you draw so well? I actualy love every single artwork peice on that post,though the Linoone x Furret one is love! :D

Do you take requests? If not,it's fine. ^__^
    Thanks very much! :D I can take suggestion, but I won't promise anything. It depends if I get inspired or not. :P

I voted for the Chikorita+Treecko line. I like your Corsolax+Luvdisc evolution, too.
    But seriously, all of those are incredible! :)
    Thanks! The Chikorita x Treecko line is probably my favourite grass line as well. ^^

I love your cross breeds. The Typlosion/Charizard is incredible!
    Thanks! It seems that many people have liked that one. Maybe it's because it's a badass black dragon..? XD

Your pics are amazing dude. Perhaps you could fulfill a art request of a crossbreed of Machoke and jigglypuff.
    Thanks~ I'm afraid that those two are in different egg groups, so I'll unlikely do them. It would probably look hilarious though! xD

I love the Zigzagoon/Sentret, and the shiny Swellow. Your colouring skills are awesome, nice job. : D
    Than you. I'm glad I've been able to develop my coloring skills with these. :3

very good.what scaner do u use or do u take pics ??
    It's just a regular Epson scanner. I make the pictures lighter with Paint Shop Pro, the only editing program I can use well. :P

what kind of coloring utensil do u use for these drawings? it looks way too good to be colored pencil xD
    Sorry, they are just regular coloring pencils. :P Not even very high quality or anything. I don't thing it doesn't matter which 'utensils' you use as long as you have the right tecnique for them. ;) I've also seen some great drawings done with only MS Paint, and I could never do that.

Oh, man! Those are absolutely outstanding. The Blastoise/Swampert was one of my favorites, along with the all of the fire starters, and the Corsola/Luvdisc. I'd love to see something with a Porygon, if I may throw in my opinion. :D
    Thanks! ^^ I don't know if I can make anything out of Porygon, but I can give it a try~

Coloured Swellow and Copic Eevee are awesome. I'm terrible at drawing, wish I wasn't :(
    Thanks! Well, I'm sure you can get better if you just practise enought. ^^

I prefer the eevee of all.It's the cutest of all and Meowth is cute too.I can't resist to the cuteness of eeveee!!! POWA!
    Thanks. :3 I agree that the Eevee one is cute, I already thought so before I had finished it. ;)

I love the variety and quality of your art, especially the "crossbreeds"; they're like much more realistic-like versions of fusions (well, more reasonable as to if you were to ACTUALLY mix up two Pokemon, literally... I make no sense). Love the creativity. The pre-evos are also so adorable; could I suggest a Sableye pre-evo? Not a request, just a suggestion... that is, if it hasn't been done already. No pressure; in fact, I expect nothing out of this.

And finally! You're the only person I've seen online so far that has actually thought up the same concept as I did one time; a pre-evo for both Tauros and Miltank.... Why is it so hard for that concept to come to mind for some people? D8 I mean, you'd just think that the relations between Tauros and Miltank are that of a "pair," for they have their similarities. All I've seen is a Miltank pre-evo from most. >_>;
    Thank you~ I tried to mix them smootly, because that's the way it would work with real life's biology as well. I'm a bit of a Biologish, you see. ^^ So, with every part of their body, Pokemon should also get 50% of their genes from the mother and 50% from the father.

I've heard the Sableye pre-evo thing before, but I just don't know... I saw a pretty good one on DeviantArt already, and I feel like I would be copying it if I made my own.

The Miltank x Tauros thing was actually a request/suggestion on Serebii, but I had heard about it somewhere before as well. ^^"

toyaki

the lengendary swordman
    Years
  • wow good work XD i think the most cute its Torchic x Cyndaquil
    u did a great job on doing those draw
    well pokemon its the only thing i cant draw i dont know why lol

Khadhar

Life just handed you lemons
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    Great job on these, nicely coloured too. I'm normally terrible with pencil colours so I digitally colour most of the time. Also the fakemon are all adorable, I'd love to have any of them. ^-^

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

My review. ^

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • Wow. What can I say... just... wow. This is all so amazing. I love your style of coloring, the lighting and shading is beautiful. You accurately draw the Pokemon's designs, but in your own unique style.

Scyther looks awsome- Mareep is adorable! I love Girafarig's pose. ...And the squirtle x mudkip is just plain awesome XD Keep up the good great work!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I must say, your drawings are absolutely wonderful! :D

My favorite is the Eevee x Psyduck and Vaporeon x Golduck Crossbreed. ;D
    They're really cute. :3

I love your drawings a lot, and I could look at them all day if I wanted. :D
    Keep on drawin'~

Last edited:
    Back