• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Drawings

Years
  • My Pokemon Drawings

My Pokemon Drawings

My Pokemon Drawings

My Pokemon Drawings

I hope you guys like 'em. :)

Last edited:

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
    Years
  • im loving the pics you draw really well everyone says my art is good but i dont draw pokemon people very well i think i suck i draw sonic but i have to see a pic and i free hand i draw tales all the time for my gf she loves it but i think u inspired me to try drawing pokemon lol :) and i especially like the MAY and Blazikens My absolute fave pokemon :)

Years
  • Thank you. I like May's picture too. But there's a few more I drew but I didn't post them because they were sideways when I took the picture on camera and I had no way to turn them right side up. These are the ones that turned out well. :)

Years
  • Did you make, copy, or trace that? If you copied or traced, it's uncared for, over here in PikaFreak Town.

They were all separate pictures on the internet. Then I just drew then all in groups.....each trainer with their respective Pokemon in the region they were in.

Nice job on the drawings. seems you for got to color some others but its great!:D

I got a little bored with the rest of the coloring. But thanks. :)

Years
  • Like I said I got bored with the coloring. But I know it doesn't look as good without full coloring but I think it still looks cool.

Back