• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Site! [Torchic's Ember]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yeah, for sure get off of freewebs v_v

Looks like you have some pages though, so that's a good start. Just make the switch to a different host and use HTML [or XHTML preferably].

Mega(rulez)

Mega rulez!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2006
    I don't think you need to get off freewebs . you should just downgrade your account to html mode

Last edited:

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    I can't! I'm not able to do anything but basic HTML and my site might look like crap if I tried. Anything else to say besides getting off of Freewebs? [Which most likely won't happen]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sapphire May said:
    I can't! I'm not able to do anything but basic HTML and my site might look like crap if I tried. Anything else to say besides getting off of Freewebs? [Which most likely won't happen]
    No one will go to your site if you don't get off freewebs, so you mindswell take the time to learn nice, tidy, loveable, XHTML <3

It's not that hard. There's some good free layouts on different sites~

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    But still, I have tried my own hoster, my site sucked. I went to freewebs so I didn't have to worry much about HTML because I can't hardly do it! I've tried to learn, but nothing has helped :(

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Well... I was like that when I first started. And gradually, I got better.

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    NO FREEWEBS PRE-MADE LAYOUTS. Ugh. >.< Sorry, but if you want to make a serious site, use HTML. And nobody cares if it takes years to learn for you, because HTML > Freewebs easy builder mode. :P

It's nice to see youi have SOME content, though...

Back