• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen my pokemon team for elite 4, says type also

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    ok, my pokemon team i'm planning on having for the elite 4, swampert water, shiftry dark, altaria dragon, torkoal fire, medicham fight, and walerin ice

Years
    Since I'm not sure what exactly this thread was meant for:

- if you're looking to get your team rated, then it should be posted in the [url-inline=forumdisplay.php?f=12]Strategies and Movesets[/url-inline] forum. However, if that's the case, then you'd need to list their moves as well.

- However, if you're just wanting to show off your current team, though, then there's already a sticky thread ([url-inline=showthread.php?t=38969]Your Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald team[/url-inline]) at the top of this forum made for that exact purpose. :) Either way, a new thread made just to show off a team in this forum isn't really needed, sorry.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back