• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Note: i have Permisson From DeanoDance to Hold this Tournament

Hello Ladies and Gentle Men i am here to tell you that I am Hosting a PokeTournament
    Which i call Kryszajtystorny Kryszajtys is a polish if you have Trouble reading it its like Ker si tis so yea im hosting a Tournament It will be a 20 man torny the first 20 people to comment with there Friend Code will be enterd

*The Winners Prize*
    The Winner of the torny will get a lovely Fully EV Trained Shiny Metagross and also a Legt 2008 Shaymin and also a shiny flygon and shiny Salamence and even a Legit Event 07 MEW!!!!!!!!!

*The Runner up Prize*
    The Runner Up will get a lovely Light ball which is used to breed a pickachu and get a pichu with Volt Takle and a shiny fully ev trained Electrive with PkRs!!!!!!! PkRs is a sumthing that raises ur pokemons stats and it spreads

*3rd* will get a Shiny Legit Ho-oh From a Wi-Fi Event

*4th* will get a Shiny Legit Lugia From a Wi-Fi Event

The Rules are simple:

No Ubers
    No Hacked Pokemon
    Garchomp is allowed
    Sleep clause

To Report The Scores Email me at [email protected] and tell me who won and if you both tell me a diffrent answer well il decide that When it happens please don't be a dick and lie anyways So That is the rules of the Tournament and the prizes and everything else And if you have a msn Pm me it so no one will no it and it will be easier to talk to you don't worry if you don't il pm you so this is the end of the thread i will hold more torny's il hold one after this one so don't worry if you are not in this one

I have a Tournament Software so yea

it desnt matter what level your pokemon are its going to be 100 singles

Spots left in the Tourny :16

Players in the Tourny so far: 4

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    i got 1 person to join already so 19 more people can join

im testing my sig seeing if it works

Last edited:

Sou

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    Hi there my name is Sou and i would like to enter your tournament .
    If you except me please email me at [email protected]

Also what level do your Pokemon have to be in?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back