• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my Pokemons were stolen =*{

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    That's right...Someone stole my Pokemon Pearl. After all the training, hard work, and love... my irresponsible sister lost it or let someone steal it. I really believe it's number two because I can't find it anywhere in the house. They were all at level 38 too... *sniff sniff*...gaaah. So much hard work and time wasting--I set aside some important things for that darn game.

Hey. I'm new to the boards. Call me M-8. If my game doesn't turn up which one should I buy in its place? I want Fire Red version.

*wipes tears* farewell ...my pokemon. I'll never forget you. It's my fault I wasn't able to hide you well enough...
    I'm pathetic ... over a freagin game. *shrug*

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Don't feel bad. I cried over my lost/stolen Pokémon games as well. ): I miss my Gold version. I want my Meganium back.

Anyway welcome. Weep no longer, deary.

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    I know. I actually did cry like a pathetic little girl. I'm freakin 15 2/3--that can't be right. Maybe I should just give up on Pokemon... let it go... *sigh* I don't know.

darkphoenixdude

Phoenix Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    Ouch

You are lucky. Imagine how I felt when I lost my Game Boy at school...

That must have been painful :( I lost my Pokemon blue for about seven years O.o But then I found it and it still kinda worked :D And I would advise you not to get Pokemon Fire Red, unless you want the challenge. I have that, and the Pokemon League are so tough - much tougher than ruby and sapphire. I would recommend emerald :D

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Aw, that's too bad about your Pearl. D: I can't really say I know how that feels, although someone stole my Pokemon cards in grade 4. I WAS MAAAAAD. DDDD<

Anywho, welcome to teh PC. :3 Try to have fun here.

Abyss

:)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2008
    Lol, my old Leaf Green got washed in the Washing Machine.. I had a level 100 mewtwo, charizard level 100 and some more..

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Lost my pokemon yellow version(think my sis pawn it) and I had about 5 pokemon in level 100 and a few almost that level

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    daaaaang! well at least i'm not the only one. If you guys can pick yourself from it then so can I. So about Fire Red and it being really tough and all. Well at leaste i'll have stuff to do--time to kill--people to get away from--it'll keep me occupied, you get the picture. Besides I never raised an original pokemon before and I always wanted to raise a Charmander. It's like my favorite pokemon. I bought the newest versions... when I started out. I had two pokemon games that were broken (crystal and sapphire) and one (ruby) that I leant out to people that I thought were my friends and that might get stolen too (and sold).. Whatever.. I cant afford anymore games so this last one i'm going to get has to count.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hehe...I had kind of an anger problem when I was younger...

When I was like, 9 or 10, and I couldn't catch Ho-OH in Silver I uh...Flung my gameboy acroos the room in a fit of rage and broke the game cartrage into 2 pieces...

Yeah, so...

xD See you around.

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Hehe...I had kind of an anger problem when I was younger...

When I was like, 9 or 10, and I couldn't catch Ho-OH in Silver I uh...Flung my gameboy acroos the room in a fit of rage and broke the game cartrage into 2 pieces...

Yeah, so...

xD See you around.

*****************haha nice one.*****************

Ftkatyowser

~I Love (Provolone) CHEESE~
    Years
    I sent my Game Boy Advance SP through the washer (and dryer). Needless to say, my Emerald game was in it. X.X You can play, but you can't save. As for the SP, it doesn't charge. LOL.

Years
    my emrald story is very sad i had it as my first pokemon game i lostet than i foundet than it happend agin than my lil brother released my shiny linoone than my cousen stole my latios rayquaza ganger and much more than i took them back he stole the agin with my mewtwo got them back than i completed my hoen dex and got totodile my lil brother releasd him than i found out that my other brother breeded him and stole the eggs (i was happy about that but he stole them any way) than i washed him by exdidnt it works but it dosint play muisc very good than my thef cousen stole him agin got them back than to the sad bart i lostet and never founded i am still looking for him after 3 years
    but any way i know it's hard but i am batter with diamond buy emrald if you don't have one

Abyss

:)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2008
    my emrald story is very sad i had it as my first pokemon game i lostet than i foundet than it happend agin than my lil brother released my shiny linoone than my cousen stole my latios rayquaza ganger and much more than i took them back he stole the agin with my mewtwo got them back than i completed my hoen dex and got totodile my lil brother releasd him than i found out that my other brother breeded him and stole the eggs (i was happy about that but he stole them any way) than i washed him by exdidnt it works but it dosint play muisc very good than my thef cousen stole him agin got them back than to the sad bart i lostet and never founded i am still looking for him after 3 years
    but any way i know it's hard but i am batter with diamond buy emrald if you don't have one

Theres a simple solution to stuff like that.. Hide it or Lock it somewhere, hide the key.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Awww.. sorry to hear that, i sort of lost a pokemon game as well, I lost my Pokémon Ranger game, I look everywhere I thought it could be, even in the most Unusual places (Like the Refrigerator) Worst of All, it had my Manaphy Egg on it!, one Day, I had the urge to look in one of my Old Slippers, whcih are now being used to help display my stuffed animals, inside my Slipper, i found it. Sometimes, stuff is in the most obvious places you don't think it's possible!

Anyhow, Welcome to the Board! Have fun and make sure to read/follow the rules!

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    The thing is I never lost it. I knew where it was the whole time... my sister lost it *sigh*. whatever.

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    I FOUND MY PEARL

(Unharmed and still saved where I had it)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    That's good to hear :) Lost things have a habbit of turning up when you think they;re gone forever.

Needless to say, welcome to the PC! My name is Matt, feel free to PM me if you ever wanna chat or anything!

Back