• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My PokeShop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi again, would you be interested in:
shiny vulpix
shiny chandelure
shiny mamoswine
shiny tepig
shiny milotic
shiny palpitoad
shiny luxray

Just got a Shiny Vulpix yesterday, and I have Shiny Emboar. Palpitoad really doesn't interest me.
But shiny Mamoswine, Milotic and Luxray do interest me :) What are their levels, genders, languages?
And what would you want for them?

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
Years
Just got a Shiny Vulpix yesterday, and I have Shiny Emboar. Palpitoad really doesn't interest me.
But shiny Mamoswine, Milotic and Luxray do interest me :) What are their levels, genders, languages?
And what would you want for them?

Mamoswine lv 60, male (Spain - english name)
Milotic lv 42 female, (english)
Luxray lv 54 male (english)

May i trade them for:
Shiny Archen
Shiny Spiritomb
Shiny Hariyama

Is that ok?

Last edited:
Years
Mamoswine lv 60, male (Spain - english name)
Milotic lv 42 female, (english)
Luxray lv 54 male (english)

May i trade them for:
Shiny Archen
Shiny Spiritomb
Shiny Hariyama

Is that ok?

For Archen and Hariyama it's ok, but Spiritomb is more special, it's caught in a Dream Ball and has it's Hidden ability. So I'm sorry I'll trade that one only for very good offers.
But we can trade for the other two now if you want, for Mamoswine and Milotic?

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Would you offer more mega stones in the future? I'm interested in all X-only mega stones, I would be willing to trade shiny and legendaries. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
Are you willing to trade your palkia and dilgia and giratina for my shiny gyrados, normal ho oh and normal articuno? Or trade anyone of them?

Years
Are you willing to trade your palkia and dilgia and giratina for my shiny gyrados, normal ho oh and normal articuno? Or trade anyone of them?

Depends if you mean the shinies or the regular legendaries. The shiny legendaries I only trade for other shiny legendaries or for special shinies. The regular legendaries I trade for other legendaries or shinies.

Update! Added the new Mega Stones!

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
LF: 5-6IV Japanese Ditto, BLAZIKINITE!, Speed Boost Torchic EGG!

FT: LVL100 Hasty PALKIA, LVL100 Bold CRESSELIA, LVL50 Calm MELOETTA!

3 FOR 3! Speed boost torchic must be in egg! If you need help finding out how to tell if your egg has the hidden ability, get it close to hatching then save your game then hatch the egg, if it has the hidden ability restart and it will hatch with the HA for me! If it dont hatch the rest till you find one with Its HA!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
Hello! My Jungle & Elegant Vivillons for your Polar and Icy Snow Vivillons, and female Gastly in Moon Ball for female Cottonee in Dream Ball?

Years
I'm sorry for the lag of activity lately. I'm afraid I have to close my shop for the time being! My health isn't going very well and I'm in the hospital much so don't have time for trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back