• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen My quest for a shiny starter (Fennekin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Not your prayers, but rather my month of constant resetting 4 hours a day. Your prayers would have paid off if i got it the second you prayed. At least then it'd show that it worked.

Sorry but it pisses me off when someone says that. Its so demeaning to basically say "screw your work, it was me putting my hands together and talking to myself that did it"
    Oh no no no, I was being sarcastic haha : P I'm sorry if I upset you I really didn't mean to. I was just being silly. I really am impressed that you pulled it off though! I really am sorry, I didn't know you'd take it the wrong way. c:

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Oh no no no, I was being sarcastic haha : P I'm sorry if I upset you I really didn't mean to. I was just being silly. I really am impressed that you pulled it off though! I really am sorry, I didn't know you'd take it the wrong way. c:

Oh sorry bro, my bad. I think i overreacted a bit :P

Im a bit touchy on that subject, because i once had someone make out their praying saved the life of a family member, rather than it being them fighting like hell to survive and the doctors help.

Sorry.

Colress Machine

Years
  • Oh sorry bro, my bad. I think i overreacted a bit :P

Im a bit touchy on that subject, because i once had someone make out their praying saved the life of a family member, rather than it being them fighting like hell to survive and the doctors help.

Sorry.
    Aww bro it's all good!!! I totally understand where you're coming from! Don't worry about it, I'm not mad! c:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    More pictures! We want to live vicariously through you and your triumph!

I didnt realise people were still interested :P

Ive included a picture of the other info too.

My quest for a shiny starter (Fennekin)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    First. Yes, at least some of us are. Why? Well, I bought Diamond and PEarl and every game since then when they were new. I even went backwards and bought all the GBA games. In ALL that time, including some complete replays, I have NEVER had a shiny that wasn't from an event.

Second. Looking at the pictures.... that characteristic is SOOOOOO perfect! "Good perseverance"

Just awesome.

Colress Machine

Years
  • ^ ^ ^ Dat comment
    That Braixen looks sick!!! Keep us updated! I'm interested too!
    Ps. That characteristic is perfect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back