• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My recolors and stuff

How am i doing

• Good

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Not bad, but not good either..

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Owww my poor eyes!

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
  • Evil pokemons >:]

evillatiosek5.png

evilninetailsri9.png

evilpachirisuax1.png

evilpichuhw3.png

evilpikachuwu6.png

Edit:
    improved the evo again :P
    Scratch2.JPG
    V 1
    fake2.PNG
    V 2
    fake2ko5.png
    V 3

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • i entred it in an pixelart contest on a dutch forum :P i still get bothered by it's tail.. i think i put that one a bit too high.. anyway i wll fix that. The contest's theme is Milotic/Breloom
    here another entrant in the contest:
    29c7tiq.png

NOT MADE BY ME!

Years
  • :D You have a very large quantity, and good quality as well!
    Your splices are very well done. *clap clap* The Medals are a pretty interesting feature!
    The Frosslass Recolor looks very...Odd. That purple really draws too much attention. I suggest making it darker or have a slight red tint. For your revamps you might want to make some edits to the outline, straight black makes it not look as nice as the current versions. < Missed a few posts. You've got a start on that. b('.'b)
    That Venasuar is just ugly because that's the way the original sprite is. xD It'll never look like a current sprite.

Last edited:
    Years
  • :D That trainer is so cute! Very nice pose!
    The scarf seems to be too vibrant of a purple though, and a little iffly about the the right upper arm. :D But it's really nice!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    ty ^.^
    I made a trainercard and put my trainer in it

those brown corners aren't supposed to be there i thought i made it transperent.. meh anyway :P

Lisanne? Awww. What a beautiful name.

Ahh~ That looks much better! ^_^

Lotsa female Pokemon huh?

Yeah, you sexist pig! XD

Seriously though, don't you have even ONE male Pokemon? I can't really blame you...when I was younger I was convinced that male Pokemon were much stronger :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Seriously though, don't you have even ONE male Pokemon? I can't really blame you...when I was younger I was convinced that male Pokemon were much stronger :P

They were in GSC - male Pokémon had naturally higher Attack than females.

Anyway, it looks nice. However, the badges are done in different styles; the D/P badges use a gradient as the main colour, while the others use standard shading. It would be nice if you were able to change the shading to one or the other.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    They were in GSC - male Pokémon had naturally higher Attack than females.

Anyway, it looks nice. However, the badges are done in different styles; the D/P badges use a gradient as the main colour, while the others use standard shading. It would be nice if you were able to change the shading to one or the other.

Ho ho ho!

So I was right...:P

cv2

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    amazing work , i really like your work , do you make them using paint or something else .

Back