• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My recolours manga scans !!

Years
    Ok i'll make Wallace and Kyogre & Groudon tomorow , i'll look for the pictures !! ^^

b]Brawly :[/b]

Blue :

Lugia-Ho-Oh : Shiny & Dark !

Years
    Hum ; i'll make Kyogre later ! But here is news :

Chamo : Saphirre 's Blaziken :

Chamo 2 :

Groudon :

~Wallace~ -^_^-

Last edited:

Topaz

Bird Master
    Years
    *Looks around sheepishly* Yay! Quilava! I also like the suicune, Clair and Winona! In fact, all your human characters look fantastic! The shading on Clair is the best.
    May I request? If you have any, any other pictures of quilava, could you do them with violet where there is blue and cream where there is yellow? There are so few quilava pictures on the net and the chance of me seeing a single pokemon manga is the same as me turning into a turnip.

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    yay! blue in digital color! thats cool *gives art cookie* now.... can u do a pic of Plusle? plzzz? ill give u another cookie *bribes* naw j/k

Back