• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My scary cannibalistic nightmare

Years
  • I don't normally remember my dreams, but last night I dreamt I was being chased by cannibals who were all members of my family. Every time they caught me someone would walk by, they'd have to pretend they weren't cannibals, and I would run away. Over and over. Then, to my surprise, when one of them wasn't looking I took a knife and held one of them down. I think it was my brother, but I can't remember that part too well. I can only really remember how much the others were egging me on and how much I didn't want to use the knife and yet how tempting it all was.

I woke up before finding out what I would do. It was a super vivid dream and throughout the morning I had this funny feeling with me especially while I was spreading jam on my toast for breakfast. I was also really, really hungry.

So how have your dreams been?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My dreams? Oh honey, you don't wanna know about the crack induced dreams I have! Yours sounds freaky though... :[

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd be unsettled for a few hours after a dream like that.. >A>

My dreams are usually weird or freaky, when I do dream.

Back