• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Services and Pokemon for trade :)

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    i stopped reading but i did not read anything about something maybe i will go read that right now...

ok you win but i was going to get in my eved groudon! so my reason is i got carried away

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Trading :

Rules:

1. If I am 300th poster, the 301st poster gets it. If I am the 301st poster, the 302nd poster gets it and so-on and so-on
    2. You must be a poster for a reason. I don't want some random person saying, "Hi! I'm the 300th poster? :o", if the 300th poster is one of these people, the 301st person will get it, and etc.
    3. Bumpers are not allowed to win. Sorry :-(

QUOTE]

actually mine was not really important and i already have 2 pcp so i dont want to win

Last edited:

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Trading :

Rules:

1. If I am 300th poster, the 301st poster gets it. If I am the 301st poster, the 302nd poster gets it and so-on and so-on
    2. You must be a poster for a reason. I don't want some random person saying, "Hi! I'm the 300th poster? :o", if the 300th poster is one of these people, the 301st person will get it, and etc.
    3. Bumpers are not allowed to win. Sorry :-(

QUOTE]

actually mine was not really important and i already have 2 pcp so i dont want to win

you dont want to win????!!?!!?!?!?!!??
    i wanted to trade a gyrados then i realized it was the 298 post but i got caried away and edited it to a chikorita post (i do want a chikorita) and it said any breedable pokemon then he.... and that is it the rest was pm

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Soo.......i have a reason, but if masterlink doesn't want it, does it get passed to me???

Anyway, i was just going to say, genetic, if you want my Naive Darkrai, you can have it. It's only lv.57, no EV training or anything like that.

So would it be good enough for the TRU Timid Shaymin????

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    No, I mean as in. You leveled it up or someone else leveled it up.

I don't think you can find a Level 57 Darkrai anywhere

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    na you can't.

damn.

ok, fair enough.

but it doesn't have moves or anything.

still, your choice.im not complaining bout having a darkrai

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    it`s in my signature but i need yours because im using dsi browser so it`s slow

An it does not show signatures!

FC: platinum 0689-3424-6828

Last edited:

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    bump bump bump bump :P BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    i still love that BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP and love the pichu thanx
    and what is the ribbon that says something abbout the mystery zone???

Steelcurtain10reborn

Beginning Ev trainer
    Years
    Wants:Careful Chansey with Seismic Toss -UT- Comes with Lucky Punch
    Shiny Modest Minun UT.
    Shiny Adamant Beldum. UT
    Haves:I have a Shiny Evd Jolteon Timid.

Back