• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my shaymin deck

Years
  • can i get some tips?

shaymin x2
    shaymin lv.X x1
    tropius x2
    combee x4
    vespiquen x1
    lotad x4
    lombre x2
    ludicolo x1
    weedle x4
    kakuna x2
    beedrill x1
    grass energy x28
    water energy x1(for ludicolo)
    rare candy x1
    dusk ball x1
    snowpoint temple x1
    level max x1
    life herb x2
    professor oaks new theory x1

i plan to use my rare condy to level up my lotad into ludicolo and use its cheerful voice ability to to 60 more damage with its best dance attack that already does 60 to the opponent while storing up energies on my shaymin for its energy burst attack, and when my ludicolo is beaten, ill switch it out with my shaymin lv.x (using the level max) and use its ability to do 60 more damage with its revenge seed ability.

Years
  • first of all dont have just one water energy because that just lowers your chance of get it. Have at least three or something and have at least three less energies. The count of pokemon is good and have way more trainers. that's all i need to say

Years
  • Far too much energy. You could at least cut down to 20 total energy. And you need more Trainers, Supporters, and Stadiums. Such as Pokemon Communication, Bebe's Search, Pokemon Collector, Cynthia's Feelings, and Broken Time-Space. And running just one of a Trainer or Supporter is kinda pointless. You should run two of each minimum, with only a few cards being exceptions to this.

Years
  • well, i only have one rare candy,level max and dusk ball (though i might replace it with bebes search) so i cant add more than one to each.

i use my snowpoint temple to give my shaymin extra hp since it isnt technically evolved in lv.x, i could also take out the vespiquen set, for more trainers, since i really dont use it much.

ill put up an update in a while, maybe tommorow.

Back