• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Shiny Center

Years
  • Well I have a few shiny's, but these aren't particularly Pokemon I'm looking for... If you're interested in any of these, post away.

EDIT: Updated the list with newly received Pokemon. Feel free to PM or post if interested. I'll keep updating. :)

Shiny's:
    Swellow (F)
    Piplup (M)
    Turtwig (M)
    Noctowl (M)
    Hitmonlee (F)
    Tyrouge (M)
    *Suicune (M) (Jap)
    *Entei (M) (Jap)
    *Raikou (M) (Jap)
    Jolteon (M)
    Eevee (M)
    Gible (M)
    Sableye (F)
    Sableye (M)
    *Snorlax (F)
    Machamp(M)
    *Reshiram
    *Zekrom
    Celebi
    Staraptor (M)
    Gengar (M)
    Squirtle (M)
    Charmander (F)
    Bulbasaur (M)
    *Chimchar (M)

* Pokemon that were not originally caught by me.

Like stated previously, if anyone is interested, post away.

-Thanks

Last edited:

Im Gay

Pro Street Pharmacist
    Years
  • Hmm, what have you got to offer? If you have a shiny Skarmory that would be nice.[/QUOTE]
    Ummmm, well the shinies I have: Machamp, Golem, Dragonite, Gyarados, Entei, Raikou, and Ditto, I'll trade any 2 of those for it. :D thanks.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Zekrom and Reshiram are programmed to not be shiny. They are not legit at all.

Years
  • Hmm, what have you got to offer? If you have a shiny Skarmory that would be nice.
    Ummmm, well the shinies I have: Machamp, Golem, Dragonite, Gyarados, Entei, Raikou, and Ditto, I'll trade any 2 of those for it. :D thanks.[/QUOTE]

For my Celebi, I would like:

Ditto
    Dragonite

Is that ok?

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    then why would they make shiny sprites for them? what is your source?

I'd direct you to the Smogon RNG section, unfortunately they're updating at the moment so you can't access the site. You CAN face both as Shiny's, however, they only appear as shiny if all of your box's are full, you have a full party, and no pokeballs. You can not acquire them, but you can face them as shiny.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    then why would they make shiny sprites for them? what is your source?
    Crow look it up, It's a mystery, we have seen them in videos before but no proof legit. They have a shiny check in N's Castle (meaning impossible). If you fill up all your boxes (whopping 24 filled and full party!), then they will supposedly re-appear at Dragon Spiral Tower during Post-Game... Even so, there's still a question as to if it's possible.

If it's from N's Castle, It's definitely hacked.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Don't know if you were curious, but the Zekrom is hacked (Discerned by the Cherish Ball it was cought with; Cherish Balls are unobtainable in game) The Reshiram Appears to be legit. Thanks for trading, enjoy your pokemon :)

Years
  • Don't know if you were curious, but the Zekrom is hacked (Discerned by the Cherish Ball it was cought with; Cherish Balls are unobtainable in game) The Reshiram Appears to be legit. Thanks for trading, enjoy your pokemon :)

I really haven't learned how to decipher weather a Pokemon is "Hacked" or "Legit", so I just go ahead and tell the recipient weather the Pokemon was obtained by myself or not. Thanks for telling me though.

-Cheers :)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    I'm interested in the shiny celebi and charmander.
    Do you have anything in mind what you want to have in return?

Years
  • The male shiny Sableye...
    Can you give me it's level, moves and gender?

-totodile42

Name: Sableye (S)
    Level: 13 (Can be modified if requested)
    Moves:
    1. Astonish
    2. Shadow Ball
    3. Night Shade

Or

Name: Sableye (S)
    Gneder: Female
    Level: 39 (Can be modified if requested)
    Moves:
    1. Shadow Claw
    2. Night Shade
    3. Shadow Ball

I'm interested in the shiny celebi and charmander.
    Do you have anything in mind what you want to have in return?

ANY of the following, if you have one:

Salamance (Normal)
    Dragonite (Normal Or Shiny)
    Flygon (Normal)
    Gyrados (Shiny)

Last edited:
    Back