• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my shiny trade center

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    shiny voltorb or evolutions (I can trade a shiny Electrode)

I would like:
    Shiny dusparce calm nature (if it's a female) or
    Shiny Mareep Hasty Nature (if it's a female) or
    Shiny horsea adamant (if it's a female)

ok, I would like it, I can give you the mareep, is that ok?

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    The HGSS Dialga and Palkia you traded me are hacked. In HGSS, they are supposed to have the special moves of Hydro Pump and Metal Burst respectively.

shiny arceus

Years
    The HGSS Dialga and Palkia you traded me are hacked. In HGSS, they are supposed to have the special moves of Hydro Pump and Metal Burst respectively.

oh really??!! I´m very sorry, If you want I can trade you back 2 of the vents you traded me for them...

shiny arceus

Years
    I really don't need them back, I still have them xD

ok, I´ll try to get my hands on a legal palkia or dialga from HG/SS, when I get it I´ll send you a PM to give them as a replacement for the ones I gave you... I´m very sorry...

Pokepapi

Some guy :]
    Years
    can i trade you a shiny raikou lvl 40 UT and legit for your Shiny togekiss modest nature 302/113/215/372/329/194 and something from my thread?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Shiny porigon Z modest nature: 311/173/169/400/186/279 could i get info on this like movesets etc

shiny arceus

Years
    Sorry everybody for being away from the community, I[m back

Can I borrow an arceus???

ok, I alredy PM you back...

Can you please CMT for these, thank yooou!

I would like the jolly shiny regigigas for both, also, could you check for other shinies for the timid shiny regice please

Shiny porigon Z modest nature: 311/173/169/400/186/279 could i get info on this like movesets etc

well, the moveset is Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse and Nasty Plot, tell me if you need more info...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I would like the jolly shiny regigigas for both, also, could you check for other shinies for the timid shiny regice please.

Unfortunately I got a Solrock and Nincada in your absence! However, I would be willing to trade my Shiny Regigigas and Shiny Regice for:

Shiny Dratini
    Shiny Seviper
    Shiny Bagon

Is this okay? =)

shiny arceus

Years
    Unfortunately I got a Solrock and Nincada in your absence! However, I would be willing to trade my Shiny Regigigas and Shiny Regice for:

Shiny Dratini
    Shiny Seviper
    Shiny Bagon

Is this okay? =)

yeah that is ok, but I cannot trade until tonight could you wait please?

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    i might be interested in shiny swablu. would you be interested in a shiny magnemite with IVs 30+?

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I can probably guess the answer to this but can you clone my shiny Metagross?

Back