• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Shop ^^ Breeds and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
  • By flawless, do you mean level and stats I got alot of level 100s (Raised By Me). Level 70 at the max sounds reasonable for the shiny level ones. And how about a level 100 honchcrow for rotom. I need all those guys and will do anything to get them

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    Hey I don't know how this works, I am new to pokemon pearl so i'm not too far into it. I would love (if you could breed).. Squirtle, Charmander, Gastly and Krabby, if at all possible. If not, I totally understand

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Hey I don't know how this works, I am new to pokemon pearl so i'm not too far into it. I would love (if you could breed).. Squirtle, Charmander, Gastly and Krabby, if at all possible. If not, I totally understand

Thanks

Yes, I can breed. Natures doesn't matter? And IVs? Any Egg Moves?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    hey man, I dont even know any of that IV stuff. A basic level 1 Squirtle, Charmander and Krabby. I got lucky enough to find a Gastly :).

I appreciate this

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    Requesting: Relaxed ditto
    Offering: Any starter , Mewtwo , Ho-Oh , Groudon , Moltres.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Is your Groudon from SS?
    If it is, I'll catch you a Relaxed Ditto

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
  • Ok, i have a shiny heatran (lvl 100), Mismagius (lvl 50), and a deoxys (lvl 30) im willing to trade. I dont know why you wont reply. I can offer more guys cause what I really want on the list i posted before was the shiny bagon and shiny beldum.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    All right..So what about a WCS Shiny eevee, a 10Anniv Suicune or a Mystry Mew for the Mudkip that you breed for me?

EDIT : I saw your wants and i have a 13Movie Celebi...Do you want it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    I've already got a 13th Movie Celebi, I forgot updating my shop, sorry.
    Is your Mistry Mew legit?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back