• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sister

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    About 10 minutes ago, my sister pulled the greatest prank on me. She put salt in my CUP OF MILK. Now I feel really sick and she never even apologized.

That seems rather distasteful . . . and unneccessary. Though, some people enjoy the taste of dairy products with salt. But, if unexpected, most tastes can cause displeasure.

Ivan said:
    LMAO! I should do that sometime.

:: sweatdrop :: How thoughtful and encouraging . . . ^-^;;

Hm, I remember my friend putting all this junk into his sister's orange juice. Milk, Water, Mountain Dew, Apple Juice, you name it. I think I pulled something to get my sister to get her back for some kind of prank she did. Oh yeah, I dropped her food on the floor when she wasn't around for the moment and I put it back on her plate after my dog had her way with it lmao.

Somewhat amusing.

Not nearly as funny as the plastic-wrap-toilet-prank. :D

your sister is an ameture
    i would have put water and salt on your milk
    and then when you go to the bathroom
    ill be hiding in the bathtub with a bucket of paint
    and then you'll just have to use your imagination
    of what will happen next

Eeeew. Siblings can be a pain... I hope you feel better soon :(

I've actually had salty milk before, come to think of it. Rancid, salty milk...also known as buttermilk x_x I was paid $5 to try a spoonful and I screamed and wretched for ten minutes afterwards...

Lol, I remember when I was little I poured cream in a cup instead of milk and my brother drank it. XD But salt...I can see it now. :O I should try that sometime. ;D

Last year my brither was seeing tv and eating some cookies. But he was so entertained that he really did nt see the cookies only grabbed it and eat it. So i putted some catsup in one of his cookies, he grabed and eat them he put a face of, what the ....

Men have revenge, put catsupin her cookies or something like that.

Back