• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my site- cthulhuchaos.webs.com

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My Blissey is named Cthulhu....

Such an intimidating name, and yet so un-threatening in appearance.

Years
  • I've only looked at the main page, but something that bothers me

the left navigation bar, the text is easy to read and not too small but the right area with "Sign in" and text under categories etc. Basically the text on the right side seem a bit too dark and harder to read on the purple background unlike the lighter colour on the left side which is easier to read.

xcthulhux

CthulhuChaos.webs.com
    Years
  • I've only looked at the main page, but something that bothers me

the left navigation bar, the text is easy to read and not too small but the right area with "Sign in" and text under categories etc. Basically the text on the right side seem a bit too dark and harder to read on the purple background unlike the lighter colour on the left side which is easier to read.
    im actually happy you noticed that, because i didn't even realize it myself.
    i will play around with it. thanks for the actual feedback.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    It's a nice site, the white border around everything sorta bugs me though.

Back