• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Special Energy

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    Ok, here are my first efforts at making custom cards. These are special energy cards that will hopefully appear in a set I'm working on (tentatively titled Ex-Subteran). Most of these are dual-type energy cards from what will eventually be a cycle of all 15 combinations. The set is also going to be heavily fossil based, hence the fossil energy.

In looking at these, please let me know what you think of them both for play, and for their formal qualities. Thanks for any input. (and thanks loads to the author/s of the special energy tutorial)

(Edit: the server won't let me post off-site links...I'm working on getting all the actual images of the cards up...dang.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    Ok, here are the others that I have done so far. I should have the other 8 done shortly:

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    No I don't, QFred; what is it?

Thanks for the tip by the way. And yes, there is a font I haven't been able to find that the tutorial requires. Since I have the spacing right I'll be redoing those with the right font once I find it.

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Like others have said, they are a bit inaccurate with words misspelled; I like them, but I think they would be more interesting if you made your own energy symbols for the illustrations.
    But just as long as you do not put that you illustrated the cards...
    Unless you put Keiji Kinebuchi + Your Name/ or whoever illustrated the backgrounds.

I give them a 7/10.

Back