• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites and I take requests!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I am not that good at adding just combineding and recoloring can somebody else edit mine

nova

could i have a gold Charizard(if possible) with fire coming out of its mouth?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    wow your a good sprite maker. i was wondering if you could make me a dark looking(black) charmander + evolutions for front and back.....if possible........oh by the way can you e-mail em to me

[email protected]

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Oh well i have the dark charizard! and nova i cant to the fire very easily but i will do the gold charizard part! Okay guys im working on it now!
    ---EDIT----
    Im done with gold charizard!
    My sprites and I take requests!

but knowing i am horrible at outlines >_< someone on my team can you please do the outline? thanks i am now gonna work on evil charmeleon and charmander and if someone can do the fire for the gold charizard thanks

Last edited:

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    yes you can put another pair of arms on my request
    omarfr said:
    capalex65 said:
    have a pair of those pentacle like arms more in the side with the normal arm and one more in the side where they already are
    Oh sorry I didn't see that and I am not that good at adding just combineding and recoloring can somebody else edit mine

Back