• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites and I take requests!

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    oh, btw everyone, i wont be on very much at all tomorrow... ill be gone at... like 6... so its 7:35 now... so do the math yourself, and find out what time it is for you XP though ill get on like 10:30 or so... not sure when im gettin back

do what? which pics?

Makaveli

Thug Life Supremacist
    Years
    How come when I use RS Ball to import sprites into Sapphire,they come out distorted and miscolored?They're 64x64 and 16 bitmaps.Wats wrong?

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    i couldnt find the pics... i accidentally got gardeviors pics... i didnt read the post... just looked for sprites^^' i cant right now, sorry, i have to go... be back in a few hours... ill be doin the sprites pokemon veteran, ok>

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    wat is goin on???? ^_^; @.@ i'm scared and eliana i'll keep u buzy wit sprites evry week i'll change them! how did u become so good *not that u ever weren't*

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    actually ^_^; thats not true....ya see....i actually dont know how i got into adobe image ready XD lol i remeber is that it was bad o_0
    My sprites and I take requests!
    o_0 my first one XD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    it still looks pretty i'm wonderin did u get my request cause if not i'll make u really buzy muhhaha did i spell that right @.@ I forgot even how to spell coler

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    you're a boy XD? ninetails articuno mew fushion and lik i said i'm swamping u ok and a pink espeon wit wings and a uh espeon lugia mixs wit articuno's wings? don't post them all at the same time though cuz i can't wait to c them and u don't have to do all of them.

Back