• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites and I take requests!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I was talking to Eli on MSN, and she wanted me too say this to you guys. ^^

Eli: "Hi guys! I am sooooo sorry i havent been on.... first i had an overnight.... then my internet wasnt working for friday and i couldnt use the computer for saturday and then PC wasnt working until now....so im stuck without it...but i am nonetheless taking requests... IM me at darkspirit131 or on MSN [email protected] ....and my team i insist you dont take requests for a week ya deserve it

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    can someone make me a eltric cat like pokemon thats mudkip size with lightning bolts on its feet an i want it to be all yellow with black eyes

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    My sprites and I take requests!

^^ hope ya like it

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    eliana, i dont really want to leave, cause i really havent done any ^^; cause all of them are taken whenever i come... so ill take a couple whenever... and im also takin tcard requests in the link in my sig, so anyone that wants one, go request!

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    goatman i'm not really supposed to be on right now but whatever. i'll do your request tommorow, same goes with you too rubyrulez (don't worry i'm not mad at you^^) il try to make a smallish pokemon (mudkip didn't really work) and blissey trainer could you make me a tcard blank?

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
    Years
    eliana, guess what? I found a graphic converter so i don't need the files in BMP anymore. and while i'm typing i want a charizard with fairy wings and a blaziken with charizard wings. thanx!

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    eliana said:
    no talking suicune! im doing it i told you! take abreak!
    so rephrase your request Goatman XD

Since you're going to be doing them, I'll show you the trainers that I want made into battle srites. Just take your time with them, I can wait if I need to, but if you're volunteering to do them then here they are.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    ok eliana i'll reprhase my request i want a yellow cat like pokemon with a mudkip body a regular cat tail and lightning on his feet thats all

iamabhinandan

flaming_death
    Years
    i need a deoxys with latios
    wings and scyther legs and
    mewtwo tail.
    i also want a zangoose with
    latios wings and metagross legs
    (make the legs a bit longer) .
    (both silver)

Back