• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Heres my newest stuff
    the first are some uniforms I was working on for Rp in doing.
    uniform.png

These are Feral pokemon. I posted them with normal ones to show the diffrences.
    FeralZubat.png
    FeralPidgey.png
    FeralNidoranM.png
    FeralBellsprout.png

Older stuff

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Trainers/HybridHoundoom.png

HybridGallade2.png
    HybridRalts.png

I decided to redo the arms on the Gallade Hybrid and I think it's better now, and the girl is a Ralts Hybid.

Old

Trainers(Hybids)
    HybridGallade.png
    HybridAbsol2.png
    HybridAbsol.png

the first is a hybrid of Gallade (alt form of Kirlia) and the other 2 are Absol Hybids

Edits/Mixs

Mewthree.png
    Ticaty.png

IceDragonlarge.png

Sevipermix.png
    Houndtails.png
    Raitaria.png
    Lykie.png

and here the rest of my stuff
    http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/

Last edited:

Meh

I'm back and a lot wiser.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Nice sprites. Do you think I could use a few in my upcoming ROM hack? Full credit will be given.(I might recolour because I'm naff at pallete editing.)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Well the newest one you did was really amazing and I love everything about it. Also the oldest one I like the most is the Seviper/Feraligatr [I'm guessing] one the most because the coloring and shadin is really good on it

:t354:TG

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • These are pretty good, my favorite by far though is the Houndoom/Ninetails mix (But it wouldn't hurt to give it a darker outline).

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    These sprites are wickly cool. They do need a little darkness in them, like what callydude said. Otherwise, they're great. I love the Fakemon dragon thing (I love dragons lol). I can't wait to use more!

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • Maaaaaan, You rock^^
    I´ve looked at your whole work, and I have to say WOOHOOOO XD

Keep on making such things

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I like all of these. That blue and white dragon is a fakemon? Someone said that, but it looks like you must have combined something...I just can't figure out what.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Obviously if you perceive something may be offensive, maybe you shouldn't post it.

I know it isn't that bad, but just be a bit more conscious of what you're posting and where you're posting it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    I posted it because i wanted to see what people thought. If it's a problem I'll remove it.

Oh the Ice Dragon is an Edit of a pin ball sprite that I finished
    milowtic1.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Heres my newest stuff
    the first are some uniforms I was working on for Rp in doing.
    uniform.png

These are Feral pokemon
    FeralZubat.png
    FeralPidgey.png
    FeralNidoranM.png
    FeralBellsprout.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Although it's unfortunate, you cannot post in threads over 30 days old, even if it is your own thread. Feel free to start a new topic though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back