• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites!

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
  • THanks, and sorry, I've been forgeting some of their names this year, lol, and I love your voltorb/earth sprite!

Smileman

Years
  • Hey, I've added Growlkatty, it's just been hard, not making sprites, but posting them. I hate that they've switched it to HTML code, it was easier in BB code.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • I love Stardiquil!!! I love the way it looks!

Stardiquil
    Staryu & Cyndaquil
    My sprites!

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    you have alot of talent,

Can you make the pictures transparent though?

The white surrounding them does diminish a bit from their overall appeal.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    you have alot of talent,

Can you make the pictures transparent though?

The white surrounding them does diminish a bit from their overall appeal.
    Bahaahahahhaahahahahahaahaahahhahaahahahaha. It would be advised that the OP ignore this post.

Now, onto your recolors... great, they're recolors. And...? They're really simple. Try to move out of your comfort zone for once.

Now that I mention it, you didn't even try all that hard on the fusions. They're copy-pasted, and quite boring. You didn't even try to blend anything.

Overall, tolerable collection, nothing terrible, but could be better.

Smileman

Years
  • Lol, thanks guys, even you Mobile Tsk, negative comments are good too! And I have Gimp, but I have no idea how to do the transparency thing. T-T

Hey everyone, today I have added (Unknown), Kingquaza, and Traponch. Later, I will be adding my trainer Sprites that I have made.

Last edited:

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Lol, thanks guys, even you Mobile Tsk, negative comments are good too! And I have Gimp, but I have no idea how to do the transparency thing. T-T

Hey everyone, today I have added (Unknown), Kingquaza, and Traponch. Later, I will be adding my trainer Sprites that I have made.
    Don't worry about making your sprites transparent. Unless you submit it in a contest, no reason to have to transparentize it.

Wolfer

~MidKnightCat on deviantART
    Years
  • Actually, making the Sprites transparent adds a better effect.

A site to use is iaza . com, it'll allow almost ANYTHING to work.

But, you know with Transparency, the white on the actual Sprite itself has to be turned REALLY light grey, otherwise thatll go transparent too?
    Just tellin' ya.

So yeh, use iaza for Transparency <3 It's self explanitary

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
  • in that bastiodon fusion you just put bronzong on a bastiodon. The trainers are good, because it's hard to mess up a trainer (thats why I mostly do them and for the pokemon that I do? I make sure they're scratch and look good).

Balaczter

Pokemon Sprite Artist
    Years
  • I'm going to be a big meanie and point out some wrong things. >3

The Tentachu looks a bit copy-pastey, you need to have a little scratch spriting there.

Ralafirig also needs a bit of scratch spriting to perk it up. The forehead looks like its sitting it the Pokemon's face.

My sprites!
    - See the way the little horn thingymebobbers arn't the same colour as the rest of the body? Need to fix that.

Kingquaza's head also looks copy-pastey. :\

Now, don't get me wrong, I love most of these sprites. :3 But, some constructive critisism to help you.

Smileman

Years
  • I know lol, that's probably the whole reason I made it, big heads look so funny. Wow, looking back on my sprites makes me realize how much I SUCKED at spriting.

Lightning Storm

That guy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    These really aren't that good. :[

Bronzong/bastidon and bronzor/shieldon are really bad, you need to blend them together, as opposed to just copy/paste. A lot of your sprites look like 1 pokemon with 1 small feature of the secondary pokemon and recolored to match the second. You need to mix them equally.

Your trainers are pretty good though. Just try equalizing your fusions.

Smileman

Years
  • Yeah, I know what you mean, I made these when I first started spriting, I don't really sprite like that anymore, then again I don't really make splices anymore, but thanks for the comment :P

Back