• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprites

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
Years
  • I tend to be my own worst critic. I've worked with sprites for a while but I've never gotten any better than making Trainer Cards/fusions. I've tried a few revamps but never succeeded really well, I also lost them. Fusions and Mods seem to be my favorite sprite type to do. The last sprite in this list is my personal favorite. Some sprites have a clear background because I was able to use my program that allowed me to do so.

My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

My Sprites
    My Sprites

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • These need a bit work. Looks great, the wings on the trainers doesn't look very "natural" though. Overall great, vampire sprites are pretty well done. I'm luvin' Rapidash. <3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Apart from the winged trainers, everything is done smoothly enough, although i feel you should push for more creative mixes/retypes instead of the standard vampire/crystal type things.

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
    Years
  • Yeah, I really do need to work on the wings. But I'm still learning so...

Well, the vampire guys were requests so, I made them. I made a lot of them. -shrugs- More than half of these were requests and no one is really specific. I thank you for your criticism. I hope I can get some more practices soon.

@Electramite: Yeah, I love that Rapidash too. I made it for a spriting contest on another site. It won 2nd place.

@FoxHound!: I'm still learning mixes/retypes so these are beginner 'tests' mostly. And as I said before, requests. I'm a terrible scratch spriter so, doing more complicated things is a bit too much for me. And trainers are not really my strong point. I need to work on them. But I'm not putting any effort to because of offline/off computer duties.

Back