• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my sprites!

july6

Team Aqua super fan *w*
    Years
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!
    my sprites!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    my sprites!

can you give me some ideas for a fusion contest?

Last edited by a moderator:

Titan of Lightning

Pokemon Cobalt Trainer
    Years
    I mainly like your Fusions, you're good at them, especially your Sharchomp/Garpedo (which ever one you prefer). I like your trainer sprites too, but you do grainy shading too much, and it makes it lose a little of its luster. They're fantastic though, well done ^^

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    Your Pokemon sprites are mainly good, very good! but your trainer sprites are too outliney and fuzzy... you could remove them and is Archie suppose to be like that?

Jeyboye

Digital and traditional art
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Hello. :)

These look very good. I like the creativity and colors. The shading looks good.. the only real thing I would say is outlined a bunch is the very 2nd sprite.

Cool.
    --------
    Peace.

july6

Team Aqua super fan *w*
    Years
    well...rainbow effect... I don't use palets I take colors... and I color some part of the sprite in scale of color, but it takes a lot of time

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    my sprites!

I think it's just me, but that Chatot's head is a lil out of place. Otherwise, everything's very superb.

The trainer sprite (walking) was a beautiful one. Even I can't do it myself.

july6

Team Aqua super fan *w*
    Years
    my sprites!

I think it's just me, but that Chatot's head is a lil out of place. Otherwise, everything's very superb.

The trainer sprite (walking) was a beautiful one. Even I can't do it myself.
    oh I know ... it' one of my first sprites, and the "walking trainer" was very hard to make , I spent all the afternoon for do it

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    wow! nice job! ur a real artist :) i like:the kyorge dolphin sprite,the glaceon sprite,the jiggly puff and maralil sprite, and the suicune sprite! love the detail on all of them! keep up the great work :)

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I especially like the 10th and last one =)

Your sprites are well done

Ideas for a fusion contest? One that you are hosting or something you are doing?

Hmmm I'd do Arcanine and Mewtwo maybe =) With Mewtwo as the base.

Back