• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
  • GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Those are horrible. The first ones look all you did was save them as monochrome files, and the 'spilce', well, lets just say use Image Draw Opaque

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Not really good... Sorry if I sound mean, but look at more professionals and see how they do it. Then try to imitate them except with different pokemon. If it doesn't work, ask them for help.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    You should NEVER save pixel art as JPEG. Always use GIF and PNG.
    JPEG prevents theft, so it might be slightly better for him to save as it.

But, for these sprites, GIF and PNG might be better. Only someone desperate would steal those. Not to sound harsh, but those sprites are horrible. I'm not a spriter, but I've seen a lot of sprites that are much better than those. Try going around different threads and get some inspiration from those. Maybe look for a few tutorials.

Back