• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Well here they are I know I make some mistakes (I'm actually not that experienced but whatever) First one is Worres the indian god of death besides the wing I'm proud of it. Next in line (this is left to right) Medalhop the wierd pokemon made out of Swablu hypno and stunky (guess which one is which, I DARE YOU.) Next is a sandshrew egg. Maybe a couple of faults it's good. Next is the unhappy Hitmontop I got this technique from a spriters guide (search, you'll find it) Next is Burorm which besides the fact that the head is facing the wrong way is also pretty good. (made from rhydon tail hitmontop foot and diglett, well whatever you call it)

Years
  • MY GAWD!! 2012 OF THE PIXEL WORLD HAS STARTED!!! RUNNNN!!!!
    OK. They weren't that bad. but still. You need well.... About roughly 80 hours of practise. On the massive fusion, nothing's reshaded or recoloured. And those quarter scratched- apart - from - one sprites look very, very weird. They look like they came out of Pokémon Quartz (No offense Baro.)
    Sorry that I had to say that, but that's how I feel. The concepts aren't too bad, but they need work.

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    MY GAWD!! 2012 OF THE PIXEL WORLD HAS STARTED!!! RUNNNN!!!!
    OK. They weren't that bad. but still. You need well.... About roughly 80 hours of practise. On the massive fusion, nothing's reshaded or recoloured. And those quarter scratched- apart - from - one sprites look very, very weird. They look like they came out of Pokémon Quartz (No offense Baro.)
    Sorry that I had to say that, but that's how I feel. The concepts aren't too bad, but they need work.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I don't know which "Apart from one sprite" is so I won't really pay attention to that comment. And umm... Well I felt like doing the first one just for the feel of it. And I think one part of it looked pretty impressive as oppose to a couple other ones

Using the saimese technique I made this

Saimese Walrein too, (I personally think it's funnier looking)

MY GAWD!! 2012 OF THE PIXEL WORLD HAS STARTED!!! RUNNNN!!!!
    Oh by the way, Burorm was put to better use in fanfiction

Last edited by a moderator:

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • ok, seriously, there was no need for a quadruple post. you see that button that says edit? use it.
    also this is the wrong place.
    and I know I don't usually mini-mod, but this time I had too

Years
  • These splices are... different. I don't mean that in a bad way. Most of the time people try to make their fusions look similar to regular 'mon and yours are quite out there. There's originality in those. It's a great start on the way to making your own scratch sprites. And while we're on the topic of scratch work, you need at least four pieces of original pixel work to open a showcase thread here in the main section so I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back