• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Hey wats up everyone i would like to show some of my sprites from a game im makin, im not doing any request right now but ill say when i can, and please, no one steal these sprites, the are not resources or for giving away.
    here's some of mine:
    My sprites

a new trainer i made.
    My sprites

the 4th gen pokemon i made.
    My sprites
    a fake pre-evo delibird i made named delibi
    My sprites
    some fake pokemon i made a while back.
    My sprites
    2 new eevee evolutions i made

thats all i have for now i have more but ill post them up later.

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
    Years
  • Hi,
    can you make me a fake water starter set?
    can you make it fishy type?
    and the last evo a big shark?

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • darthjarjar said:
    Hey wats up everyone i would like to show some of my sprites from a game im makin, im not doing any request right now but ill say when i can, and please, no one steal these sprites, the are not resources or for giving away.
    here's some of mine:
    My sprites

a new trainer i made.
    My sprites

the 4th gen pokemon i made.
    My sprites
    a fake pre-evo delibird i made named delibi
    My sprites
    some fake pokemon i made a while back.
    My sprites
    2 new eevee evolutions i made

thats all i have for now i have more but ill post them up later.
    Hey... Aren't you the guy from the Spriter's resorce who's making that Isometric Pokemon game? SHWEET!
    You should put Godzilla in there as a secret pokemon.
    Speeking of which, can I have a sprite of Godzilla?

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I'm not doing any request right now(i said that in my first post if you didnt see) but ill make an exception since im not doing anything but the water starter and godzilla ill do but thats it no more request until i say im availible.
    and yes i am the guy who's makin the isometric pokemon game.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    sure you can do what you want im bored too so i know how u feel so post anything u want its good to have more help

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    lol ok, can you try the water starters that rog requested? Im doing godzilla right now.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    There not for adoption srry, i said in my first post that they are not given away.
    before anyone post note that:
    these are not for adoptions
    this is not a request thread(ill say when ill be availible for request)
    this is just to show some sprites from my game so people can look at them and post their opinions.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Hmm Fishy Type and last Evo a Sharkish..i'm trying to think of the actual pokemon who sound like that do you have MSN or anything?

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    i dont have msn, and the pokemon thats the most sharkish im thinkin of is sharpedo or carvahna.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Yea, thats what i was thinking of too, i'll have a try and see what i can come up with, well do you have any instant messengers?, just a little hard communicating on a board.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I made a manafi sprite:
    i also added its egg, when the other new pokemon are revealed, ill try my best to sprite them as well.
    please, no one may take/steal this sprite for any reasons pm me if your interested in it.
    EDIT: i took it down due to someone stealing it and claiming it as thier own @ serebii.net.

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Sorry rog someone was suppose to do it, but ill do it for you now. ive been to busy with my game lately.and im gonna make a new manafi sprite for everyone to use since someone had tried to steal it claiming it as their own.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    srry im not taking anymore request ive only taken 2 and thats it. and that 2nd pokemon isnt real its a barboach hat.

EDIT: i finished the water starter for you rog:
    My sprites

i gave the final evo a shark/dolphin/kyogre look.

Last edited:
    Back