• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My team for completing the game(Not Battle Purposes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well i recently restarted and im at the Elite Four nearly.
    My team is ok but im looking for some Advice, 2 of my pokemon(Maybe 3) cant stay now

Lucario - 49
    Garchomp - 49
    Infernape - 45
    Golem - 48
    Marril - 50 HM purposes
    Staraptor - 100 HM purposes

I have Gyrados but it wasn't cutting it

So im thinking of swapping Marril for Lanturn, i have a 42 shiny, and Staraptor for Spiritomb - 50
    Im not bothered about flying but i think i may need to swap my Golem for a flying/grass type.
    What do you advise i do

No78

Part Time Trainer
    Years
    My advice is fight the Elite Four and if you loose work out what you did wrong and try to fix it! :)

I myself never give HM moves to my team members, but that's just me, I'm sure it won't affect a thing.

You'll be fine!

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    I beat the game with one Lv. 67 Staraptor, and some help from a Victory Road Steelix. You only need one or two Pokemon and some full restores OwO

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    If your Staraptor is level 100, then you shouldn't have a problem... other than that, a few levels won't hurt. Good luck!

Years
    I dont want to use any pokemon except the ones i have leveled. Thats why im looking for 2 more pokemon to finish it of.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Well as was said, the reply you're going to get from me is: Any team works in-game. Just pick the Pokémon you like and level them up high enough. That's as simple as it's gonna get.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back