• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My team for NetBattle(0.9.2)

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    Yeah, I made a team that I want to use in NetBattle (so it should be along GSC standards, I take it?)
    (assume max stats and Lv100, of course)
    anyway:

Nidoking
    ---
    Earthquake (anti-ground)
    Flamethrower (anti-grass)
    Hidden Power (Power: 70 Dark type, anti-psychic)
    Thrash (I never have a Nidoking without it)

Nidoqueen
    ---
    Bite
    Earthquake
    Rest
    Sleep Talk

Zapdos
    ---
    Rest
    Return
    Sleep Talk
    Thunderbolt

Venusaur
    ---
    Double-Edge
    Headbutt
    Hidden Power (Power: 70 Dark type)
    Swords Dance

Scizor
    ---
    Double-Edge
    Hidden Power (Power: 70 Ice type)
    Rest
    Take Down

Houndoom
    ---
    Crunch
    Dream Eater
    Flamethrower
    Reversal

---
    There ya have it... I personally think I used Rest too often...
    Also, I have no idea as to what kinds of items would be good to give to them...
    Thanks for taking the time to rate the team, and please, be nice about it :P

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
    Cool! Netbattler! :P

Q Man said:
    Yeah, I made a team that I want to use in NetBattle (so it should be along GSC standards, I take it?)
    If not, I'll make it so :-P

Nidoking
    ---
    Earthquake (anti-ground)
    Flamethrower (anti-grass)
    Hidden Power (Power: 70 Dark type, anti-psychic)
    Thrash (I never have a Nidoking without it)
    I'd put Lovely kiss over Hidden power (if you want an anti-psy/ghost, use Shadow ball.) And Thrash is quite the useless attack, so I'd strongly suggest either Counter, Roar, or anything else on it. Nidoking's known for being able to lovely kiss your opponent.

Nidoqueen
    ---
    Bite
    Earthquake
    Rest
    Sleep Talk
    Sleep talker? Get rid of Bite for Body slam, maybe, so you can PAR the other 5 (sleep clause)

Zapdos
    ---
    Rest
    Return
    Sleep Talk
    Thunderbolt
    Drill peck over Return.

Venusaur
    ---
    Double-Edge
    Headbutt
    Hidden Power (Power: 70 Dark type)
    Swords Dance
    Since it's a swords dancer, use Body slam over Double edge (save HP), Sleep powder over Headbutt to grant you a turn (provided King dies), and either put Razor leaf, Giga Drain, leech seed, or Hidden power Rock (for atk) /Fire (for Skarmory, for the most part :()

Scizor
    ---
    Double-Edge
    Hidden Power (Power: 70 Ice type)
    Rest
    Take Down
    Scizor's a great Baton passer. Agility, Swords dance, Baton pass, and one attack (either Hidden power bug, Frustration, or Steel wing). Just watch out for pseudohazers or something. (Again, this is why Skarmory is so damned popular)

Houndoom
    ---
    Crunch
    Dream Eater
    Flamethrower
    Reversal
    I don't like Dream eater on him cause he doesn't learn a sleeping attack (not to mention a trapping attack). Crunch, Flamethrower, and choose two more: Sunnyday+Solar beam, Counter+Rest, Rest + Sleep talk.

---
    There ya have it... I personally think I used Rest too often...
    Also, I have no idea as to what kinds of items would be good to give to them...
    Thanks for taking the time to rate the team, and please, be nice about it :P

Since you have so many resters, I'd suggest trading in a Miltank/Blissey with heal bell, probably over one of the 2 Nidos, since having both is kind of redundant.

Item wise, Leftovers for all is the easy way out, or you can stick Miracle berry when needed.

Back