• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My team

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
  • This is my main team (not my ultimate team, since that team consists of only Lv. 100 Pokemon). It's non-competitive, and I've never used them outside of the main game. I was hoping someone could give my team a rating, and give me some advice on how to improve:

So here they are:
    Staraptor Lv 61 Moves: Ariel Ace, Close Combat, Brave Bird, Fly
    Dragonite Lv 64 Moves: Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Draco Meteor, Surf
    Gardevoir Lv 67 Moves: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Flash, Hypnosis
    Blaziken Lv 68 Moves: Overheat, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Strength
    Mewtwo Lv 78 Moves: Shadow Ball, Psyshock, Metronome, Psychic
    Giratina Lv 85 Moves: Shadow Force, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Strength

Any feedback anyone could give me would be awesome! Thanks!

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    Staraptor is nice but it doesnt need Aerial Ace with brave bird give it U-Turn its a nice move and can get you out of situations u do not like considering you are playing set and not shift. Even if you are playing on shift then its still a strong move and does decent damage plus a switch.

In my personal opinion you have 3 pokemon weak to ice and only one pokemon who can be super-effective against it so ditch either dragonite or giratina bc 3 weak to to ice isnt balance and lose either mewtwo or gardevoir if using either or is more of an attraction than a choice then choose gardevoir bc mewtwo is better for many reasons. (message me for clariification) Choose some different types to use add some bulk other than dragonite.
    For mewtwo get rid of metronome and psyshock and give it recover/thunderbolt and ice beam.

Take strength off Blaziken and add EQ, now alot of people say brick break does more they are right but Eq has better coverage and get rid of Overheat and give either thunderpunch or Stone Edge.

For dragonite if u want Surf get rid of Draco meteor or vice-versa. If you youu choose to keep Dracometeor then get physical attacks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    if you are going to keep dragonite than ditch his 4 moves because they are all special moves and dragontie is a physical sweeper. my dragonite knows outrage aqua tail fire punch and earthquake. dragon rush is a physical move but it has terrible accuracy.

Back