• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Teams

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2005
    Hi im new my name is Yuri heres my lineup for ruby/sapphire and Gold/silver/Crystal

--Ruby Lineup--(Dragon Master)
    Grovyle Lv.100
    Body Slam
    Solar Beam
    Sunny Day
    Giga Drain

Dragonite lv.72
    Hyper Beam
    Thunder
    Twister
    Outrage

Salamence(Shiny:Green) Lv.87
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Fly
    Dragon Breath

Rayquaza(Shiny:Black)lv.100
    Dragon Dance
    Hyper Beam
    Outrage
    Dragon Claw

Flygon Lv.50
    Dig
    Cruch
    Sand Storm
    Dragon Breath

LatiasLv.59(shiny:Gold)
    Recover
    Psychic
    Dragon Breath
    Psywave

Notes:ive had this team for awhile i also had to get tha berry fix in my game. it took me nearly 5 months to get a shiny latias took me only 2 weeks to get a black Rayquaza,But Salamance was the easiest shiny to get....because i wasnt trying to look for it.i really wanted to get the shiny version of beldum(Steel Grey looking)

Pok? Breeder

CKY Kicks ***!!!
    Years
    I'm sorry but you have many dragon pokemon and they seem to be pretty weak. You have a few flying dragon pokemon so my lvl.100 lapras would wipe the out with my ice beam, powdered snow or blizzard. (Next move surf.) My lvl.97 Flareon who is a speedy pokemon with a very high speed, attack and speacial attack would put your treeko to shame. Rayquazza may become big problem along with salamence. BUt i'm sure hat my other four pokemon all above lvl.95 will sot them out! My team is;

Jolteon lvl.100
    Thunder shock
    Thunder bolt
    Shock wave (I think thats it?)
    Thunder!

Flareon lvl.97
    Flame thrower
    Fire blast (With 11pp i think)
    Bite
    Dig (I'm possitive that it has dig)

Lapras lvl.100
    Ice beam
    Blizard
    Powdered snow
    Surf (I think i have sheer cold or something i havent played it for a while.)

Vaporeon lvl.96
    Surf
    Hydro pump
    Bite (Unsure)
    Water pulse

Mewtwo lvl.100
    Psykik (Don't know how to spell it! :'()
    Psy beam
    Recover
    Facade (I think that how you spell it.)

Charizard lvl.99
    Fire blast
    Over heat
    Flame thrower
    Dragon claw

You hvae been put to shame with your weak pokemon. But i have spent i stupid amount of time on th game.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Lose the dragon/flying types, put more variation in your team :) Alternativly, if your Pokemon has high S.Def stats, it could withstand one hit of Ice Beam and fight back!

>>Pok? Breeder
    But 3 types can beat your team! Thunder attacks for Charizard, Lapras, Vaporeon,
    Ground attacks for your Flareon and Jolteon and a Ninjask with Silverwind for your Mewtwo.

Aarikku

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    Hey, people. C'mon! Dragons are cool.

...I just didn't know there were so many Dragon teams around.

Unfortunately, one decent Ice Pokemon with high speed and Ice Beam will destroy you. Or even a stronger Dragon team with a crapload of Dragon Claws.

Well, I still like Dragons, so I approve of your team. (That's a lot of shinys!)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    No. Just no. Horrible movesets, making many classic mistakes, and they aren't all even L100. Go back, take a good read of the ATG, and get rid of movesets with two of the same type of move (Hydro Pump and Surf? Fire Blast and Flamethrower? Only use one, the other slot can be used for something different).

Back