• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Templates

MFF

Highway Hedgehog
Years
  • Hi everyone. As with my old site, I only used a default dreamweaver template and thought that I I should start work on some photoshop templates.I have only just started making templates. I've done already but I will post it when I get 15 posts.
    I am going to keep making a couple more. I also need help, when I sliced up my template and load it onto dreamweaver, it just come up but I can't put text or anything on it. Am I doing something wrong or do you have to re-edit the template and how do you put the whole thing in the middle of the page?

MFF

MFF

Highway Hedgehog
    Years
  • I will when I get 15 posts but I want to make another one first. There probably not as good as yoou would expect. I would probably post it tomorrow though.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'd like to see your templates :D I've always tried to learn html and I had been learning it for a year, But I didn't get no where and realised it weren't my sort of thing ^^;

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • MFF said:
    Hi everyone. As with my old site, I only used a default dreamweaver template and thought that I I should start work on some photoshop templates.I have only just started making templates. I've done already but I will post it when I get 15 posts.
    I am going to keep making a couple more. I also need help, when I sliced up my template and load it onto dreamweaver, it just come up but I can't put text or anything on it. Am I doing something wrong or do you have to re-edit the template and how do you put the whole thing in the middle of the page?

MFF
    How did you slice it?

*doesn't have dreamweaver...*

Years
  • MFF said:
    Am I doing something wrong or do you have to re-edit the template and how do you put the whole thing in the middle of the page?

MFF
    Do you mean text in your post or the template
    text: [center*]text[/center] take out the *
    and for templates
    <center>HTML HERE</center>
    there are others for HTML but im tired

MFF

Highway Hedgehog
    Years
  • Hi, I wasn't on my computer yesterday. I sliced it on photoshop but on another forum, crystal walrein told me I needed to slice it into table cells or something on fireworks which I don't have anymore. Anyway I'll be making another template today for a bit of practice because they aren't too great.

MFF

Highway Hedgehog
    Years
  • Right I have finished my last template but have no idea how to edit it properly in dreamweaver. Am I doing something wrong?

Back